Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Poor but still in it just going to have to many games coming up in an important time of the season

Replay is the last thing we needed. I'm sure there was part of Pellegrini that would rather us have lost that today

Blue Haze said:
Boyata
Milner
Garcia

All shit today.

Pantilimon cost us big, Joe plays in the replay.

The sicknotes are really costing us now. Our squad is visibly tiring and Richards, Jovetic and Rodwell are nowhere to be found when needed.
And really hope Rodwell and richards dont come with excuse that they dont get chance in man city

Last thing we needed was a replay. On the bright side, if Pelle thought we had enough strength in defence to see the season out, this might have changed his mind. Boyata just isn't good enough.

BLUEMATT23 said:
I just don't get this myth about players not being able to play every game.
It didn't happen years ago. Surely the best tactic is pick your best xi get the game won and then make the changes. We have far to many passengers in that team today.

I must know absolutely eff all about football 'cos my view is that yer put out the team to win it comfortably. Get it won and then make the subs. This idea of playing a team that STATISTICALLY has the edge always comes undone. If BBurn had scored again anytime in that half we would have been buggered.

Mrmcfc said:
Rovers are a top top championship side, and i feel we did well to get a result on their turf.
Everyone played relatively well; Garcia, Clichy, Boyata and Milner especially.
Looks like our away form is sorted, and things are on the up.

I'll have some of what you're smokin'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.