Blackburn v City Post Match Thread

Marvin said:
How did we get away with it? We were poor but far better than they were

I know, they were acting like Blackburn were brilliant. They did alright, but they were nothing special.

Mrmcfc said:
Rovers are a top top championship side, and i feel we did well to get a result on their turf.
Everyone played relatively well; Garcia, Clichy, Boyata and Milner especially.
Looks like our away form is sorted, and things are on the up.

Ha, ha, ha - you're kidding right? "top, top Championship side....." lol 'Clarkied!!

PaleBlue said:
Mrmcfc said:
Rovers are a top top championship side, and i feel we did well to get a result on their turf.
Everyone played relatively well; Garcia, Clichy, Boyata and Milner especially.
Looks like our away form is sorted, and things are on the up.

Ha, ha, ha - you're kidding right? "top, top Championship side....." lol
Don't bite

I thought Garcia played really well first half, not sure why he is getting so much of the blame.

We haven't learned anything new about our squad depth and hopefully we will have a couple of players lined up in the transfer window. Credit to Blackburn for making a game of it.

Re: dont judge players on today

This is football, they are going to have off days would prefer it to be Blackburn away than in Prem game!

Sometimes playing lower league sides does not get the team inspired, I would not be too worried.

I will go to replay , hopefully cheap game, and enjoy watching City again at Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.