Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Ducado said:
Going for a 3 nil win for us, they can attack but they can't defend for toffee
I think that the Bindippers might disagree on your latter point. As I'm guessing that virtually none of the Blackpool squad will be on international duty and therefully will be fully rested, I'm going for a 3-2 defeat. Well, somebody on here has to try and keep our collective feet on the ground and it's usually down to me.

_______________Hart_______________
Richards__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Boateng

_____________de Jong______________
_A Johnson_________Yaya Touré______
_____________Silva________________

_________Tévez___Adebayor_________

Hello all, i've got a proposition for you City fans. I'm an Everton fan looking to get a ticket for Blackpool away. Now i've got no chance through the official way as there's going to be a ballot of season ticket holders for our fans. Blackpool are selling tickets in a three match package which includes you and us. The price is £102. Anyone fancy going halves on this (£51 each), you get the ticket for the City game, i'll have it for the Everton game. This is a serious proposition, please no time wasters. Contact me by e-mail at harrisinteractive@eynsham7.freeserve.co.uk (yes i know that's a mouthful! it's an old address!)

Cheers,

Paul

lionheart said:
Ducado said:
Going for a 3 nil win for us, they can attack but they can't defend for toffee
I think that the Bindippers might disagree on your latter point. As I'm guessing that virtually none of the Blackpool squad will be on international duty and therefully will be fully rested, I'm going for a 3-2 defeat. Well, somebody on here has to try and keep our collective feet on the ground and it's usually down to me.

So are you saying the dippers played well in that game? They were terrible however they had loads of chances in the 2nd half, Chelsea and Arsenal put them to the sword

I think that boyata should start, hes done really well so far this season and looks set to be better that Richards.

Hart

Boyata Kompany Toure Boateng

Toure De Jong

Johnson Milner Silva

Ade

This is assumin that tevez has been given leave.

Rammyblues said:
How long into the match before the comentators mention "that tackle" I am going for 10 seconds.

Absolutely ridiculous there was nothing wrong with it! Dont remember this much media coverage when Keane ended Alfies career...

Blackpool Away - Tactical Thoughts

What are your thoughts with regard to the upcoming Blackpool fixture? Do you think that Mancini will stick with a winning formula, despite a less than wonderful display against Newcastle? And, most pertinently, what decisions in formation/selection would you personally make to ensure victory against the over-performing seasiders?

Liverpool Away, 03/10/10:

....................Gilks................
Eardley...Cathcart...Evatt...Crainey
.......Grandin...Adam...Vaughan..
......Fletcher...Varney...Campbell..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.