Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

In the home end for this one - be sitting on my hands to stop me jumping up when we score.

Bpool 1 - 3 City for me. Tevez (2) and Silva.

Blackpool

Must win game but think many don't realize how tough of a game it'll be.

They will probably stay up this year just on team spirit alone if anything, will be a tough,tough place to go and win for most teams this year.

Re: Blackpool

Well i , for one , know exactly HOW tough this game will be for us ..... very tough!

They are eager for their first home win , and will come out of the blocks itching for a scrap ...... they're a nippy , gutsy , little outfit , who have a fair bit of pace about them , and one or two half decent players to go with it ......... if we don't defend right in that first half hour it could be cold , grey , miserable day in Blackpool for us ......

after all , it's not a ground that's ever really been 'kind' to us , is it?

we are a scalp now so all teams will be after us, that said we have players that are used to that, used to winning. blend them with the young guns and we have a bloody good team and must fancy our chances at the likes of blackpool.

One of the major differences at City now is that all the matches are 'must win'. Much easier life when yer could go to Blackpool, watch the match and not have to think of losing a single point. This is what tension is at its most raw!

Watching City or down a Chilean death trap for a couple of months? Gimme the shovel!

It's going to be a tough game but I just feel we have to much quality for Blackpool to cope with... I don't even think we will concede. 3-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.