Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

1 nil win would be grand, 3 points away from home.

I think if we're going to win comfortably we would have to put in the same high intensity performance as we did against Chelsea. If we're not at that level it'll be a difficult match.

Hart

boateng Kolo Vinnie Kolarov/lescott

De jong Barry

AJ yaya Silva

Tevez (c)

subs:
Given
Boyata
mad zab
vieira
Ade

Ive done the line up based on how i think RM will pick the side. A side like blackpool we need to go at them and kill them off or i feel we'll get punished, no mugs thats for sure ask the bin dippers lol. Im goin for a 0 : 2 win Tevez f/g. CTID

hi ....his any body going to blackpool without tickets...i no off a few so at least we wont b on our own lol...party in blackpool 10 am start to finish...saturday morn...ctid

Yaya has a dodgy knee. Milner limped out of training, apparently. Not sure if Tevez will play. Balotelli and Kolorov now sidelined until next month it seems. At least Micah Richards is fit enough to start and The Beast will have had a nice rest;

Hart
Richards
Toure(K)
Kompany
Boateng/Zabaleta
De Jong
Barry
Vieira
Silva
Adebayor
Johnson

That eleven should be good enough to scrape a 2-1 win, if the referee is ok.

Hart
Boateng Kolo Kompany Lescott
Nige
Milner Barry
Silva
Tevez Ade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.