Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

It's becoming pretty clear that Ade is not the player we need to step up a Prem challenge. He is gifted and can score the odd goal but he is a liability at times.

Blackpool have huffed and puffed and worked very hard but not really threatened...We could've had a couple... Aj forced a good save, Vinny's header too straight and Ade inches away at the close...We'll get more chances second half...fancy we'll nick this one.

Blue Smarties said:
I bring you this weeks half time entertainment.

Dance.gif
Yaya's put weight on.

We´ve had the better chances and I would expect us to convert if we just be patient - Ade not good but a goal could take the anxiety out of his game

christen at St Marks said:
NDJ is scared to death to make a tackle so we have lost midfield
Ade is out of touch
Lesscot very average
Bridge is just fucking shit

That just about sums it up. But I still think we should and will win.

Dejong struggles in a 442,he doesnt command the middle of the pitch.think we need another player in midfield.Dejong is non existant without his aggression.

mancityscot said:
Not good enough, simple. In fact we are getting outplayed by a team far inferior to us
They are superior, you can't claim superiority when playing inferior football. De Jong/Barry partnership in midfield is a tried and tested failure from last season, De Jong is far too easily pushed back into his little hole. Adebayor has been like a lead weight and Milner is completely wasted out wide.
In conclusion: We're gonna get fucked in the ass in the 2nd half!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.