Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Pains me to say it but I think we need to go back to 4-5-1 and bring Silva on for Ade who again looks off the pace

(Cue Ade goal!)

Then Milner wider (or SWP)

More possession Blues.

Half time report - must do better

LoveCity said:
If we get Adebayor, Jo, and Santa Cruz out, just buy Dzeko and either add another young forward or promote Nimely or Guidetti (impossible to be less effective than Santa Cruz) we will have great options and shouldn't have many problems with them being on the bench too much as Balotelli can also be deployed on the left where we are struggling with Milner.

You should be the manager. I bet we'd win every game well easy then.

blundellbluemoon said:
adebeyour is fooking 6ft 4 if he had jumped two fooking inches we would be 1 up he shows no interest at all.
Mancini should have subbed him after 15 mins to show that he wont accept his "dont give a fuck attitude".

ayrshire_blue said:
LoveCity said:
If we get Adebayor, Jo, and Santa Cruz out, just buy Dzeko and either add another young forward or promote Nimely or Guidetti (impossible to be less effective than Santa Cruz) we will have great options and shouldn't have many problems with them being on the bench too much as Balotelli can also be deployed on the left where we are struggling with Milner.

You should be the manager. I bet we'd win every game well easy then.
Nimley is injured

what the hell with you guys bitching all the time

calm down we still have 45 mins

we will lose some games in the future

i think this is first time we play 442 since the start of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.