Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

bobbies tight first half tactic gone to plan 0-0

bobbies second half barrage should begin very soon.

Just a repeat of the games ive seen this season, why the bitchin if it works again 2 points off chealski, i'll have some of that my sons

uwe282828 said:
Dejong struggles in a 442,he doesnt command the middle of the pitch.think we need another player in midfield.Dejong is non existant without his aggression.
Throw Milner in the centre with him and Barry, Ade off for Silva and we're laughing.

Blue Smarties said:
I bring you this weeks half time entertainment.

Dance.gif

cheered me up anyway

glen quagmire said:
I now have a clearer picture of those 'closet' rags who lurk on our site. I shall be watching you closely from now on.

What you going do? Say rude words at them? Grow up.

If we get Adebayor, Jo, and Santa Cruz out, just buy Dzeko and either add another young forward or promote Nimely or Guidetti (impossible to be less effective than Santa Cruz) we will have great options and shouldn't have many problems with them being on the bench too much as Balotelli can also be deployed on the left where we are struggling with Milner.

Slightly off topic but my dad has just txt me saying that there was a massive crush going into the ground. There is only 3 turnstyles for the 2000 city fans and there were real problems getting it. Hope everything is ok there, my dad aint normally one so say anything. Anyone else heard owt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.