Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Just need to get the ball down and play a bit more. We're missing the calming influence of Silva & Yaya. Getting a lot of chances from set pieces.

citymad said:
Talking of Adebayor anyone know when Barotelli is due back. Sometimes I wonder how Adebayor made it to this level as a footballer.

Roberto said that Baltotelli should be back at the end of the month - maybe in time for the Arsenal match? Don't know for sure but I remember reading Mancini saying that.

On a side note - this first half was just laughable.

Gotta stay positive, Blackpool can't keep that tough pressure up for 90 minutes, they will tire themselves out soon enough and after we score one we can tear them apart.

Especially in the air, we have got to score on a corner or cross. Blackpool are tiny compared to us.

Better at the end but we seem unable to keep hold of the ball. They just want it more than us at the minute. No changes just yet, I dont fancy Silva against this lot, they are too in your face for him.

Re: re: blackpool v city - official match thread

lee-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
WTF is going on. you wouldnt even know tevez is on the pitch. start passing and moving it about ffs and stop twatting aimless balls upfield, pass!!!
And if he scores in the second half you will be licking his arse out

My point is that we are not getting the ball to hit. we just twat it upfield to ade who cant jump, control or pass, he is rusty. We need to get AJ in the game more and pass on the floor!

Re: re: blackpool v city - official match thread

jimharri said:
lee-mcfc said:
Some right cnuts on here.
Always the same on match day.

It's like a chimps tea party but without the manners.

We've been poor but they haven't had a shot on target whereas we have a few good chances and could be 1 up while playing shite. Mancini will sort it at half time.
We'll win this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.