Blackpool v Rags Off

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
indeed, but we're talking about performances, not results.

But fail to listen and respond to the point, eh? typical.
I did respond, but not in the way you wanted.
I thought you were in bed.

So whilst I'm on about you not playing well and asking you if you think it's down to a few key players then(as you're a united fan you must go to the games so would know better than me), and whether you think your reputation helps you, especially at home, because teams like Blackburn collapse because they don't believe in themselves, you give me "we're unbeaten in the league, night".

Well interestingly, last week you'd have said "we're unbeaten in all comps" so I'm already happier.

I won't hold my breath in hoping for a proper answer to what I actually asked this time.

I'm used to being beaten by good bad and great side's, it's all part of being a football fan, I've not come on here bragging I,m in my 50s and can remember City's glory days, I'm just a fan from Manchester, having a bit of banter with local fans, but I must admit i wouldn't have done this 5-30 years ago, that would have been like kicking a puppy.

hooter said:
I'm used to being beaten by good bad and great side's, it's all part of being a football fan, I've not come on here bragging I,m in my 50s and can remember City's glory days, I'm just a fan from Manchester, having a bit of banter with local fans, but I must admit i wouldn't have done this 5-30 years ago, that would have been like kicking a puppy.

i.asked.you.a.question.it's.not.bloody.difficult.to.understand.and.read.scratches.head.in.total.bemusement.at.your.completely.irrelevant.and.pointless.ramblings.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:

i.asked.you.a.question.it's.not.bloody.difficult.to.understand.and.read.scratches.head.in.total.bemusement.at.your.completely.irrelevant.and.pointless.ramblings.
Rambling............

You are asking me to get into the heads of other teams, I can't do that, if I could I'd be world famous like Fergie.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Rambling............

wow you've managed to divert yourself all the way to 100 points, now you can carry on avoiding other people's questions or views on your own threads, enjoy spamming the board up.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:
Rambling............

wow you've managed to divert yourself all the way to 100 points, now you can carry on avoiding other people's questions or views on your own threads, enjoy spamming the board up.
I edited. look up.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 am --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
hooter said:
Rambling............

Yernited = Shit club with shit plastic fans.

Good to be Blue :)
1974-75 season, biggest attendance in the old second division, never been broken, same plastic fans.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I edited. look up.

i'm not, i'm just asking you to judge it on a fan's basis, for example, I think, despite all the trophies you've won that if you were called West Brom and played at The Hawthorns Blackburn would not roll over for you like they did.

I'm not asking you to be a mind reader.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I edited. look up.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 am --

mcfcliam said:
Yernited = Shit club with shit plastic fans.

Good to be Blue :)
1974-75 season, biggest attendance in the old second division, never been broken, same plastic fans.

You still can't match our loyalty.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:
I edited. look up.

i'm not, i'm just asking you to judge it on a fan's basis, for example, I think, despite all the trophies you've won that if you were called West Brom and played at The Hawthorns Blackburn would not roll over for you like they did.

I'm not asking you to be a mind reader.
It's FOOTBALL it's about passion not odds, that's why I love the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.