Blackpool v Rags Off

blueinsa said:
hooter said:
I'm not quoting Hansen, the good youngsters are loaned out, some of the 3rd team played, but, these results happen now and then.

Fook me, now it was only their 3rd team lol.
I did say some.

It's like United have never done well in the youth team league,everybody takes the piss, but Ferguson plays or puts them out on lone if they show promise.

LOL, third team.

Is it that hard just to accept that the team you put out on the day were beaten by a team that played better on that day?

moomba said:
LOL, third team.

Is it that hard just to accept that the team you put out on the day were beaten by a team that played better on that day?
I did say some, better take the blue tinted specs off, it is night time.

hooter said:
moomba said:
LOL, third team.

And put your red tinted ones on?

hooter said:
moomba said:
LOL, third team.

Take your self out of Fergies arse will you.

You got fooking spanked!

hooter said:
moomba said:
LOL, third team.

Blue tinted specs?

Get real mate. Man up, take the defeat with class and move on.

SWP's back said:
hooter said:

I don't see really how they are third team:

Kuszczak(no 2), Fabio(no 2 to Evra), Evans(no 2 to V&F), Smalling(on bench often), O'Shea(1st team), Fletcher(1st team), Giggs(1st team/bench), Anderson(been out but around 1st team), Hernandez(around first team/bench), Obertan(bench normally but would come in for first team injuries), Bebe(has played and been on bench, even though he's a farce).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:

I don't see really how they are third team:

Kuszczak(no 2), Fabio(no 2 to Evra), Evans(no 2 to V&F), Smalling(on bench often), O'Shea(1st team), Fletcher(1st team), Giggs(1st team/bench), Anderson(been out but around 1st team), Hernandez(around first team/bench), Obertan(bench normally but would come in for first team injuries), Bebe(has played and been on bench, even though he's a farce).

You forgot to add that Bebe also sleeps on the bench!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.