Blackpool v Rags Off

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
And put your red tinted ones on?

I don't see really how they are third team:

Kuszczak(no 2), Fabio(no 2 to Evra), Evans(no 2 to V&F), Smalling(on bench often), O'Shea(1st team), Fletcher(1st team), Giggs(1st team/bench), Anderson(been out but around 1st team), Hernandez(around first team/bench), Obertan(bench normally but would come in for first team injuries), Bebe(has played and been on bench, even though he's a farce).
One - nil

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
And put your red tinted ones on?

Kuszczak(no 2), Fabio(no 2 to Evra), Evans(no 2 to V&F), Smalling(on bench often), O'Shea(1st team), Fletcher(1st team), Giggs(1st team/bench), Anderson(been out but around 1st team), Hernandez(around first team/bench), Obertan(bench normally but would come in for first team injuries), Bebe(has played and been on bench, even though he's a farce).
Fletcher is really bad can't find any form lots of those are out of form, we go beat by a better side in the Carling cup, these things happen.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Fletcher is really bad can't find any form lots of those are out of form, we go beat by a better side in the Carling cup, these things happen.

so now you're admitting you're not that good apart from a few key players who are saving you, would you also say your reputation is helping you beat teams at OT who bend over and let you rape them because you're Man U.

Blackburn at home for you was like having 22 players for most of the game.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

You sound like a drowning man ffs!

"Fletcher is really bad, cant find any form" lol

He is normally the worlds greatest midfielder pmsl...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:

so now you're admitting you're not that good apart from a few key players who are saving you, would you also say your reputation is helping you beat teams at OT who bend over and let you rape them because you're Man U.

Unbeaten in the league, goodnight.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Cya lol

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

indeed, but we're talking about performances, not results.

But fail to listen and respond to the point, eh? typical.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
hooter said:

I did respond, but not in the way you wanted.

hooter said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I did respond, but not in the way you wanted.
Does replying make you happy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.