Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

Re: Spurs Lose to Blackpool

Mancini - ohhh said:
They can beat Milan but cant beat Blackpool!! Dont you just love football??

Dis ezza futbal!!

The Arsenal/Barcelona/Leyton Orient triangle is much more romantic. ;)

Arse beat Barca but can't beat the mighty Orient.

Re: Spurs Lose to Blackpool

How fast football changes in a week with even city fans being deluded just cause they beat a pensioner team.

Ducado said:
AIQ88 said:
wrong forum? seriously what are you doing on an other teams forum during a game?

To be fair your teams forum after a bad loss is really not a pleasant place to be, I mean we won 5-0 the other day and still there were moaners
It's too painful supporting Spurs if you can't learn to laugh at yourself! And where better to do it than here?

Re: SPUDS STUFFED

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.

-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm --

Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.

Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till last 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.
So; let me get this straight. You're saying that Redknapp looked as sick as a chip, that there were 5 missed sitters, that you had an unreliable stream, that Blackpool weren't that that good and that Spurs were wasteful. Is that correct?

Rax said:
To be fair your teams forum after a bad loss is really not a pleasant place to be, I mean we won 5-0 the other day and still there were moaners
It's too painful supporting Spurs if you can't learn to laugh at yourself! And where better to do it than here?

Respect mate, I hope you end up above Chelsea whatever happens. Long as we are above you both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.