Block 136

Did it sound like "make them"? cos they don't up there. Unless it's Nissan cars. Best bunch of fans I ever met, gracious in defeat and respectful of the talent of city

Its also the white stuff that gets them going put it together with drink and watch the wankers take off its the reason that the trip for CFs is now a no no for me, around 4 to 6 hundred spoil it for the other 35k

jimharri said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
It was block 137 row 19 seats 88 and 87..
The reason i know is because i was sat directly behind it and my 13 yr old was breaking his heart after being in the middle of it..the two cunts were a father and lad on anyone they didnt like. It all started because someone called a sunderland player the m word and this father and lad got all precious and decided to kick off..i cut my hand getting inbetween my lad and these two pricks fighting with anyone. In the end.they.got turfed out tellong people to fuck off on the way..
Alcohol and the fact we were losing didnt help..
Idiots idiots..so many drunken twats watching city..glad the team made me and my boy smile in thr end..just at.marlybone now for a swift beer...
Those two twats should be ashamed of themselves.
This was all first half in 137 by the way...
Sorry to hear that, and I hope your lad is okay. Fingers crossed it didn't ruin the day too much for him. Anyone know who they were by those specific seat numbers? Name and shame time.

Why? Are you going to hunt them down? How very big and mature of you. Just as much as a **** that you're saying they are. Guess that's what this forum consists of at times though

jimharri said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
It was block 137 row 19 seats 88 and 87..
The reason i know is because i was sat directly behind it and my 13 yr old was breaking his heart after being in the middle of it..the two cunts were a father and lad on anyone they didnt like. It all started because someone called a sunderland player the m word and this father and lad got all precious and decided to kick off..i cut my hand getting inbetween my lad and these two pricks fighting with anyone. In the end.they.got turfed out tellong people to fuck off on the way..
Alcohol and the fact we were losing didnt help..
Idiots idiots..so many drunken twats watching city..glad the team made me and my boy smile in thr end..just at.marlybone now for a swift beer...
Those two twats should be ashamed of themselves.
This was all first half in 137 by the way...
Sorry to hear that, and I hope your lad is okay. Fingers crossed it didn't ruin the day too much for him. Anyone know who they were by those specific seat numbers? Name and shame time.

Why? were you there? Always two sides to a story and we haven't heard the other side yet so lets not go "Naming and shaming" on the internet like big hard men

mancitymick said:
Was in 134 and never noticed any trouble. The nearest there could have been was me lifting Mrs Squirtyflower and hubby getting a shitty on (which would not happen) in the air when YaYa scored
You can lift her all you like, my back's gone so I can't do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.