Blood pressure

i take them both, chaga-cholesterol. shiitake for Bl/p.

other types like cordyceps, lions mane, reishi and turkey`s tail are worth reading up on. some are banned globally by different countries.
Already on blood pressure tabs should I stop them and take shiitake or can I take tabs and shiitake together.

Had my FOC MOT this week. Cholesterol 6.6 which requires statins. Blood pressure I recorded at home all week varied between 117/73 to 167/110. Most of the 20 readings recorded were in the hypertension zone. Been prescribed Losartan

Not run for about a year due to a knee problem. My twin struggles to get a GP reading under 200 and recently had a stroke. Since Lockdown I've been averaging 8 real ales a night.

My research suggests quitting alcohol will reduce cholesterol and BP significantly

Had my FOC MOT this week. Cholesterol 6.6 which requires statins. Blood pressure I recorded at home all week varied between 117/73 to 167/110. Most of the 20 readings recorded were in the hypertension zone. Been prescribed Losartan

Not run for about a year due to a knee problem. My twin struggles to get a GP reading under 200 and recently had a stroke. Since Lockdown I've been averaging 8 real ales a night.

My research suggests quitting alcohol will reduce cholesterol and BP significantly
A course of Quaker Oats normally sorts any cholesterol problems out.

I had a 24 hour monitor fitted last week and my average reading was 149/94, highest one was 171/100. Got a GP appointment this week. I want to try and reduce it through lifestyle choices rather than go straight on more pills. Anyone else found they could lower such high readings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.