Bloody Sunday: Soldier F faces murder charges

No. Has anyone said why this should be the case though?
Regardless of the what the IRA did, which was a despicable murderous campaign,
Whats your thoughts on the soldier/soldiers that opened fire on the unarmed civilians?

Last edited:

Isn't it simply because the commission found sufficient evidence to enable a prosecution of soldier F to proceed. Are there any other soldiers, Republican terrorists or Loyalist terrorists where there is sufficient evidence but they have not been prosecuted - excluding those cases that the NI police force screwed up in 2007?

Wasting your time mate and you should back out fo the thread before you blow a gasket.

Soldier F has my full support as do all our servicemen and women asked to do things on behalf of the government a majority of us couldnt even begin to imagine.

My old man did 3 tours from 1970 onwards with 2nd Battalion RRF and as i said earlier in the thread, but for my Uncle Ste who passed away today god bless him offering us a lift back to Catterick garrison in 74 my mum, me and my unborn brother would have been sat directly on top of the bomb the murdering twats blew up on the M62.

Ask any squaddie from those days what it was like going out on a brickie patrol, losing mates and knowing full well who was the bad guy but not being able to do diddly squat most of the time because of them having their hands tied behind their backs in red tape whilst the bad guys carried on murdering.

Wasting your time mate and you should back out fo the thread before you blow a gasket.

Soldier F has my full support as do all our servicemen and women asked to do things on behalf of the government a majority of us couldnt even begin to imagine.

My old man did 3 tours from 1970 onwards with 2nd Battalion RRF and as i said earlier in the thread, but for my Uncle Ste who passed away today god bless him offering us a lift back to Catterick garrison in 74 my mum, me and my unborn brother would have been sat directly on top of the bomb the murdering twats blew up on the M62.

Ask any squaddie from those days what it was like going out on a brickie patrol, losing mates and knowing full well who was the bad guy but not being able to do diddly squat most of the time because of them having their hands tied behind their backs in red tape whilst the bad guys carried on murdering.

Soldier F has your full support? What precisely do you support him doing?

I am indeed, out of here.

I've answered several questions about my thoughts on the matter but not had one reply as to why Soldier F should be treated differently to terrorist suspects.

Not one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.