Bloody Sunday: Soldier F faces murder charges

I am indeed, out of here.

I've answered several questions about my thoughts on the matter but not had one reply as to why Soldier F should be treated differently to terrorist suspects.

Not one.

He was ordered to be there without adequate guidance or instructions. Trained to be aggressive shock troops and faced by an aggressive armed mob he reacted, over reacted yes but to now claim he should be treated the same as a terrorist is ridiculous.
The terrorist has usually spent a long time planning there attack, often on innocent civilians!

He was ordered to be there without adequate guidance or instructions. Trained to be aggressive shock troops and faced by an aggressive armed mob he reacted, over reacted yes but to now claim he should be treated the same as a terrorist is ridiculous.
The terrorist has usually spent a long time planning there attack, often on innocent civilians!

He shot into an unarmed crowd, ignoring the fact the IRA have been let off - fuck him

1. I'd want justice to be served on those responsible.

I've got a couple of questions for you now....

How would you feel if a member of your family had been murdered by IRA terrorists but you knew there was no possibility of justice being served due to deals put in place between the Government and the IRA, supposedly for the greater good of lasting peace in Ireland?

How would you feel if you were a member of the Armed Forces who has lost mates they've served with in terrorist atrocities and you know the perpetrators won't face justice, again due to these deals put in place, yet one of your comrades is to face trial for murder?

Why is it in the greater good to grant an amnesty (because, let's not kid ourselves here, that's what this deal between the Government and the IRA is) to suspected terrorist murderers but not to suspects who served in the Armed Forces?

Dya know whats great craic?

Being the son of a member of the British army in Belfast and repeatedly having loaded guns pointed at you by laughing british army soldiers as you walk to PRIMARY SCHOOL.

:-|

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.