Blue Alliance name dropped and what happens next

Good work and keep the updates coming or if there are meetings before games please let us know...

Im a SS supporter, ive got my ticket just at the side of kippax corner, flag and 80ft streamer will be in hand !

Lets make it a good day ....

wearethesouthstand said:
got a mail from peter fletcher this afternoon :

" I am happy for most things that are not in breach of the Ground Regs, inflatables are fine as long as they are not offensive ( Rooneys and penis inflatables!).

It is difficult to say what is allowed and what isn’t but happy to say yes or no to specific items.

Wouldn’t want any offensive banners, happy with the banners last Sunday in respect of ticket prices, one seemed to be a joint City/ Liverpool banner.
Regards
Peter

so in other words, bring your bananas and sing up.

well done peter fletcher!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
wearethesouthstand said:

" I am happy for most things that are not in breach of the Ground Regs, inflatables are fine as long as they are not offensive ( Rooneys and penis inflatables!).

It is difficult to say what is allowed and what isn’t but happy to say yes or no to specific items.

Wouldn’t want any offensive banners, happy with the banners last Sunday in respect of ticket prices, one seemed to be a joint City/ Liverpool banner.
Regards
Peter

Yes fair play to him. Though I have never had a problem with him I can understand those that have though. Must be annoying not being allowed to smoke in a no smoking stadia and being asked to sit down in an all seater stadia. Even worse can you imagine getting thrown out for being a twat must be annoying.

the originalkippaxman said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
wearethesouthstand said:

Regards
Peter

Yes fair play to him. Though I have never had a problem with him I can understand those that have though. Must be annoying not being allowed to smoke in a no smoking stadia and being asked to sit down in an all seater stadia. Even worse can you imagine getting thrown out for being a twat must be annoying.

your too ironic for blue moan m8 great repost never knew he had a fan club does its get an allocation of away tickets?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
wearethesouthstand said:

Regards
Peter

Maybe he's realising...

I think the club should consider making the entire South Stand a home end. Don't move the away fans to the third tier, though.

Look at Palace's recent 'ultra' group and they're located in a whole stand to themselves. They're brilliant as well by the way. Adopting European style chants and songs, flags etc. The flags at the Watford game helped but they're in a corner rather than an end. Sounds daft but I think it'd make a difference.

Re: new songs. It only takes someone to film it, stick it on YouTube and it go viral before it becomes popular eg. Balotelli's song. Again, Palace's fans have done a good job by filming at every away day and home day as much as they can.

n_mcfc said:
I think the club should consider making the entire South Stand a home end. Don't move the away fans to the third tier, though.

Look at Palace's recent 'ultra' group and they're located in a whole stand to themselves. They're brilliant as well by the way. Adopting European style chants and songs, flags etc. The flags at the Watford game helped but they're in a corner rather than an end. Sounds daft but I think it'd make a difference.

Re: new songs. It only takes someone to film it, stick it on YouTube and it go viral before it becomes popular eg. Balotelli's song. Again, Palace's fans have done a good job by filming at every away day and home day as much as they can.

The issue with that is policing and ticketing though, as they'd have to close off several entrances and spirals to reaccomodate the away fans. From what my understanding is, the club would be in favour of a home fans only South Stand, but the implications of it are too great to do with the current ground capacity

It's good to see Peter Fletcher finally coming onboard. I'm sure the BA have helped in that aspect. The BA are a good example of what can be achieved when the club listens to and works with the fans.

As genuine fans we're not here to make Peter Fletcher's and the stewards life hard on match days. All we won't to do it support the team in a vocal and constructive manner.

If anyone watched Watford V Palace on Friday night, the Palace/Holmesdale support was impressive for *90 minutes*.

[bigimg]http://i.holmesdale.net/photogallery/photos/625/18014.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.