Blue Alliance name dropped and what happens next

Kenney_The_Blue said:
IWasHere said:
I'll be looking forward to league cup games next season

plans for league cup games? guessing you mean get a block of seats together??

Hopefully, the group are going to talk to the club about this and theres a high chance that the club will let us have a block for those that want to create an atmosphere

IWasHere said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
IWasHere said:
I'll be looking forward to league cup games next season

plans for league cup games? guessing you mean get a block of seats together??

Hopefully, the group are going to talk to the club about this and theres a high chance that the club will let us have a block for those that want to create an atmosphere

it's on the agenda depends on demand from other branches. people like to sit with their mates in their usual seats etc. we can see if/when we get a home draw

Just to clarify, is 1894 an ultras group or just a group that wants to create an atmosphere?

Imo it would be better if its an ultras group...

IWasHere said:
Just to clarify, is 1894 an ultras group or just a group that wants to create an atmosphere?

Arent they the same thing ?

uwerosler28 said:
IWasHere said:

No not really, its hard to explain...take blue alliance and holmesdale for example. Blue alliance were a group that wanted to create an atmosphere but they weren't an ultras group whereas Holmesdale are an ultras group? Might not make sense but I know what I mean haha

Isn't 'Ultras' a modern way of saying 'firm', or basically knobs who just want to get pissed and have a fight?

quiet_riot said:
Isn't 'Ultras' a modern way of saying 'firm', or basically knobs who just want to get pissed and have a fight?

Well yeah but the group doesn't want anyone that does those type of stuff and if you intend on doing so you'll get kicked out

IWasHere said:
uwerosler28 said:
IWasHere said:

No not really, its hard to explain...take blue alliance and holmesdale for example. Blue alliance were a group that wanted to create an atmosphere but they weren't an ultras group whereas Holmesdale are an ultras group? Might not make sense but I know what I mean haha

I'm confused.

Lol from my eyes...

TBA (The Blue Alliance) were a collective of Blues who set to improve the atmosphere at City and succeeded.

In terms of visual appearance and subculture, they were not Ultras (as we see the European Ultras) but attracted some lads who looked more like a tame Hooligan Firm, wearing branded clothing and drinking.
All fun in the end.

I'm more attracted to the Ultras subculture, probably because I'd rather wear club colours, and make my own merchandise and so on - all that stuff is visually awesome when you see the European lads doing it.

Right now I think it can latch on over here if this misplaced obsession with branded clothing dwindles.

I just don't understand why its deemed cool to advertise a capitalist brand made in some Asian sweatshop for 2p and sold for £100... Well I do understand - successful marketing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.