Blue Alliance name dropped and what happens next

LoveCity said:
Looking forward to the atmosphere forum and future innovations/ideas. Thought the atmosphere was improved again yesterday over recent weeks, very loud at times, but always room for improvement.
That Liverpool game yesterday was the best we've been all season.

davymcfc said:
Bump. The flag day sounds good for Leeds.

This. Good work TBA. Looking forward to that game. Keep it going as you CAN make the difference and it needs someone like you to drive this.

Great news. I felt our home atmos at times wasn't really improving unless it was a big game. Lets get a great atmos week in week out.

Sounds good to me as long as it is not another way of people getting tickets ahead of those that should be. Yes I like to sing can I have ticket and act like a tw*t.

But in all honesty at the away games so far always seemed very vocal and a great atmosphere. Though not bringing smoke bombs doesnt seem the whole truth.

manchester blue said:
davymcfc said:
Bump. The flag day sounds good for Leeds.

This. Good work TBA. Looking forward to that game. Keep it going as you CAN make the difference and it needs someone like you to drive this.

sooooo.. is there something happening at the Leeds game? can we help, apart from singing our hearts out obviously!

as said, keep up the good work no matter if it's under the name TBA or not

Props to TBA.
You deserve way much more widespread praise than you got for raising the bar away and at home.
Good luck with the change and thank you for caring and trying.

-- Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm --

Props to TBA.
You deserve way much more widespread praise than you got for raising the bar away and at home.
Good luck with the change and thank you for caring and trying.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm --<br /><br />Props to TBA.
Good luck with the change and thank you for caring and trying.

Ric said:
There were always a few negative connotations with the Blue Alliance, largely unjustified, but fully understand why Liam and Felix had had enough. They've played a huge part in improving the atmosphere, particularly at away games, and deserve a great deal of credit for it.

Having spoke to the BA, and CM11, it seems to make more sense to me having everyone pulling in the same direction to improve the atmosphere, rather than doing their own thing.

The plan is to get everyone together, and we're going to create a new forum on here to discuss future plans regarding songs, banners etc. Time for a collective effort from all Blues who want to improve the atmosphere.

sounds good, total support!

got a mail from peter fletcher this afternoon :

" I am happy for most things that are not in breach of the Ground Regs, inflatables are fine as long as they are not offensive ( Rooneys and penis inflatables!).

It is difficult to say what is allowed and what isn’t but happy to say yes or no to specific items.

Wouldn’t want any offensive banners, happy with the banners last Sunday in respect of ticket prices, one seemed to be a joint City/ Liverpool banner.
Regards
Peter

so in other words, bring your bananas and sing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.