Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

Liked the Midnight Ambulance from previous so interested to see what this one is like. Funny how what imagined you may put on like Moffat and Middleton (don't want to give anything away) and Hue and Cry haven't made an appearance yet!!!

Tried to spread the love. Had moffat and middleton on the long list, along with a whole range including sam and dave, a couple folkies, and run the jewels.

Tried to spread the love. Had moffat and middleton on the long list, along with a whole range including sam and dave, a couple folkies, and run the jewels.
I’m liking Midnight Ambulance too.
A couple of the other bands I might struggle to listen to with the missus, but interesting all the same.

Going to have to have a rethink with one of my choices. Can get a few of them as a duo on YouTube but not on Spotify.
Lisa and Loah collaborated at a few live events over her and worked brilliantly together but I don’t see them on Spotify.

Going to have to have a rethink with one of my choices. Can get a few of them as a duo on YouTube but not on Spotify.
Lisa and Loah collaborated at a few live events over her and worked brilliantly together but I don’t see them on Spotify.

I had forgotten your obsession with interest in Lisa Hannigan ;-) I won't troll by putting up something with her and Damien the dickhead but there's probably a subgenre of dysfunctional duos, where one of them thinks they're the 'talent' but the other is actually better just not as pushy.

I might put a Sam and Dave song up, utterly brilliant and completely dysfunctional at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.