Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Fun fact. Spotify autoplays based on playlists are tailored to the individual. When it plays 'similar artists' based on a playlist, they will be different to the 'similar artists' that the same playlist will generate for me, or someone else. I have tested this extensively with a group of friends.
i.e you and I will both think the playlist autoplay is throwing up some good stuff. But it won't be the same stuff for you and me.
I left it on for the missus while I brought the dog out, once she came back with the car.

When I got back a couple of hours later it was still on random and her and her niece were quite happy with the easy listening that came on.

I might be being a bit thick but I’m trying to find this to play through my Sonos. I had no problem finding doogle’s but can’t remember how I did it. Way too many blue moon playlists to wade through

I might be being a bit thick but I’m trying to find this to play through my Sonos. I had no problem finding doogle’s but can’t remember how I did it. Way too many blue moon playlists to wade through
I’ve done it the old fashioned way by manually adding them to my playlist. First track nice enough. I like classical music and if I didn’t know it this could pass as being by one of the traditional composers

Had another play today - I quite like this playlist - full thoughts later in the week.

However, I've played "Black Rose Immortal" twice all the way though now, and the mystery of what Sean Dyche is doing these days has now been solved. I'll probably skip this one for the rest of the week.

Spotify is throwing some nice weird acoustic stuff following on from this.

Had another play today - I quite like this playlist - full thoughts later in the week.

However, I've played "Black Rose Immortal" twice all the way though now, and the mystery of what Sean Dyche is doing these days has now been solved. I'll probably skip this one for the rest of the week.

It shouldn't come as a surprise you are liking what spotify throws up following on from it, because it wil be tailored to you.

It shouldn't come as a surprise you are liking what spotify throws up following on from it, because it wil be tailored to you.
After I play the playlist Spotify is playing music related to it.
Dissection,Agalloch,Nobuo Uematsu,Wardruna and In Flames among others.

The random stuff afterwards was very good indeed.
Very easy listening.

After I play the playlist Spotify is playing music related to it.
Dissection,Agalloch,Nobuo Uematsu,Wardruna and In Flames among others.
There was a great track by In Flames that came up, “Pillar” something.

There was a great track by In Flames that came up, “Pillar” something.
Pallar Anders Visa

I'm really pleased with the response so far, and very happy with the engagement and discourse. Thanks everyone for listening.

Also I completely get why BRI isnt that popular amongst you.

Pallar Anders Visa

I'm really pleased with the response so far, and very happy with the engagement and discourse. Thanks everyone for listening.

Also I completely get why BRI isnt that popular amongst you.
That’s the one - very good track that.

Glad you are enjoying the experience. We have a good set of posters on these music threads. I decided to schedule you in week #2 of what is a new thread because most (all?) of us don’t know what your favoured genres are. I’ve no idea whether this typical of your day-to-day listening, but it’s certainly thrown up a different set of tunes.

No pressure, but you may enjoy the Album Review thread that has been running for over a year now. If you feel like reviewing and nominating in there, you are more than welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.