Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

1988 - October I think.

I know because I'm not a big U2 fan, but that is the only album of theirs that I bought.
You are correct, the album itself was released in October 1988.

I was thinking of when I saw the movie, which I recall was in the spring of '89 when it came to the budget theatre in my college town (hey, I was a poor student in debt).

I still remember cheering in the theatre to "Well, the God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister!". My favorite scenes in the movie were in Memphis when Larry and them visited Graceland and then they sat on the edge of the Mississippi River for "Heartland". I've been to that same place a few times.

And sorry to hear on your final line. ;-)

Bit late to the party in this one - apologies.
I was going to go full on soppy and have our wedding dance 36 years ago. It seems however that Get Your Feet Out Of My Shoes by The Boothill Foottappers, may not be on Spotify.
I can deliver that song title performed by Jody and the Jerms if interested. Sounds fine to me, but is it the same?

On the way to that title, Search informed me I can also deliver "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!", "Get Ur Freak On", "Get Your Brits Out", and "Get Your Booty On The Floor", but somehow I don't think any of those made your wedding dance. ;-)

If not, I will revert to one of my all time favourite tunes… Since I’ve Been Loving You by the mighty Zepp

That, I can do. Your call.

Last edited:
I can deliver that song title performed by Jody and the Jerms if interested. Sounds fine to me, but is it the same?

On the way to that title, Search informed me I can also deliver "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!", "Get Ur Freak On", "Get Your Brits Out", and "Get Your Booty On The Floor", but somehow I don't think any of those made your wedding dance. ;-)

That, I can do. Your call.
10/10 for effort! It’s the same song but sadly below par on the original. Not sure the others would have made the wedding dance short list ;)
We do have electic tastes!
I’ll go with my latter pick of Led Zepp - thanks

i think without the 3 track rule this would be by far the longest playlist,I’ve got a long list already which I need to take my final sections from.

Same, like being asked to choose which of your children you love most.

Last edited:
Bit late to the party in this one - apologies.
I was going to go full on soppy and have our wedding dance 36 years ago. It seems however that Get Your Feet Out Of My Shoes by The Boothill Foottappers, may not be on Spotify.
If not, I will revert to one of my all time favourite tunes… Since I’ve Been Loving You by the mighty Zepp

The version of this from the No Quarter album (which is technically Page and Plant) is imo the best version of it.

Unquiet Grave (live 2012 remastered) - Lau.

A bit on the morose side this one, but damn do those last two minutes of it move me! The version above is on spotify, preferably that over the studio recording. Given I was there.

Unquiet Grave (live 2012 remastered) - Lau.

A bit on the morose side this one, but damn do those last two minutes of it move me! The version above is on spotify, preferably that over the studio recording. Given I was there.
Wow, that was quite the search. I got the one off of Lightweights & Gentlemen & Live, a 2003 album but had the live version buried near the bottom.

The crowd was being pretty respectful and quiet that night, wouldn't have guessed 'live' unless the tag was on the track. (but we could hear you at the end) ;-)

Rather than randomly pick a song, I've decided to go down the route of thinking about artists who write well about love and then picking one of their songs.

Interestingly, quite a few folkies coming to mind.

Rather than randomly pick a song, I've decided to go down the route of thinking about artists who write well about love and then picking one of their songs.

Interestingly, quite a few folkies coming to mind.

Had that thought earlier, you could pick any Del Amitri song at random, for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.