Blue Tuesday in Abu Dhabi: If you could ask Sheikh Mansour..

Can you do us a favour and pay for the weather to be changed in Manchester this week?

It's raining like the end of the world and it's pissing me off.

Thanks.

What do you think of the Manager's use of substitutions to change tactics during the game? After all he has a choice of 3 from 7 and very rarely uses all three

Hi Sheikh Mansour,

Manchester City have been accused of trying to buy the premier league more or less ever since you took over now. So here's my question. With how wadded you are, when are you actually going to purchase the premier league?

Everything's in place now for City's future success with the exception of the team management.
When will you replace them?

blueripple said:
Hi Everyone

We've got an extra-special, two-hour show for you on Tuesday. Ian Cheeseman will be broadcasting live from the Shangri-La Hotel in Abu Dhabi, and Emily and I will holding the fort in downtown Manchester!

Joining us will be lots of special guests, ranging from experts on all things Abu Dhabi to a couple of major City heroes (including a former team-mate of mine).

So, this weeks' Blue Tuesday question for you all is as follows:

If you could ask Sheikh Mansour one question, what would it be?

Your answers may well prompt a few studio discussions on Tuesday, so get posting...

OAB, AAB

Lakey

PS: Thanks to your support, Blue Tuesday is one of the most listened-to shows on the UK's local radio network. So popular, in fact, that guess what's starting on Radio Manchester next week...

...Red Wednesday!!!
Good question 'Donkey' ;)

I'd ask him if he had heard all the stuff about us being jinxed before he decided to buy us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.