Blue Tuesday with Paul Lake and Ian Cheeseman

hi lakey fella.......for me it would have to be georgi, however, i have a feeling the logistics may be a bit of a problem, maybe not with......failing that, i would really like to hear niall quinns take on the city "project" or even uwe rosler would be fantastic

Ian Bishop is a good call - 2 spells at the club

Imre Varadi - what did he make of those inflatable bananas.... he started it "Imre Banana"

Ian Brightwell - not arsed what he's up to now, but for any limitations as a player that some fans thought he had (he was still better than any of us!!) It would be interesting to hear his opinions as I thought he was always City through and through...... and I'd love him to describe his take on THAT goal he scored at OT in the 1-1 draw

Shaun Goater....... I need not explain this!!

Hiya Lakey,

How about Franny Lee? It would be good to hear what he thinks of City now.

Derek Parlane, Jim Melrose or Alan Kernaghan or my old fav's

Clive Wilson & UWE ROSLER

Me. I'm a DJ as well.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Crossan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Crossan</a>

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Dave Watson.

Nothing got past him, especially in the air, for both City and England, and he was the solid base of the great team Tony Book assembled in the mid 70's. He is rarely mentioned yet I have no hesitation in putting him in my all time City XI.

I have no idea what became of him, so for me, he would be an interesting listen.

He runs a company in Nottingham, comes to some games at Coms

Hi Lakey - really looking forward to the show and great to see you here on Bluemoon.

Just wondering - are you planning to speak with any former managers? I'd love to hear Peter Reid's views about being binned by the club after two consecutive top 5 finishes. And I'm sure Howard Kendall would have a few stories to tell. And Mel Machin never quite got the recognition he deserved, in spite of the 10-1 and the 5-1...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.