Blue Tuesday with Paul Lake and Ian Cheeseman

Andy 'The Cat' Dibble - I've heard a few urban myths about him and would love to know if any of them are true...

derek jefferies,tony towers,wynn davies,dave connor, they have rarely been in the media,if at all

Got to be Steve Daley for me. Our first million pound signing, stayed two seasons, scored four goals then sank without trace!

Jamie Pollock or Eddie McGoldrick for me, both came from the outside with limited ability but showed true grit for the cause, would be fascinating to hear their memories.

Trevor Morley?

Also, Wyn Davies is retired now, isn't he? Used to run a bakery in Bolton, last I heard.

barney daniels, you,d have a problem catching him paul he,s still running around celebrating his two goals?

theinvisibleman said:
Got to be Steve Daley for me. Our first million pound signing, stayed two seasons, scored four goals then sank without trace!
no he went on to be rhyls greatest ever player ?

Got to be the Blue Blooded captain Mike (the rag hater) Doyle.

Nice to see your still about Lakey

Would love to find some clips of Paul Lake playing the game to show my 14 year old lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.