Bluemoon Angling Thread

just an update,the gorka4 suit has turned up,its fucking mint,looks like it is hardwearing,warm waterproof and looks like the spetnaz have just turned up haha
got an xl,and tried it on over jeans,t-shirt and tracksuit top,fits comfortable,very pleased with it,and feel 78 quid is money well spent,going to spray it(anyone recommend a waterproofing spray) even though it is waterproof

so warm, waterproof,windproof and not camouflaged :)happy days

Report back in January please and let us know if it's as good as it sounds. Also, if you crack the Winter footwear problem let me know. Can't quite get it right.

just an update,the gorka4 suit has turned up,its fucking mint,looks like it is hardwearing,warm waterproof and looks like the spetnaz have just turned up haha
got an xl,and tried it on over jeans,t-shirt and tracksuit top,fits comfortable,very pleased with it,and feel 78 quid is money well spent,going to spray it(anyone recommend a waterproofing spray) even though it is waterproof

so warm, waterproof,windproof and not camouflaged :)happy days
Glad you like it pal. Try this proofing, good stuff.
https://www.screwfix.com/p/fabsil-u...ehJ_DMTWIUssYKadoeyPZZoKsxwgSodAaAlWnEALw_wcB

Do any of you lot sit there at the side of a river/pond/lake/sea for hours on end when it is pissing down and blowing a gale. I have noticed some that do by the Weaver. WTF is all that about?
nothing better when your under your brolly, i do see the match lads sit there without brollys ,fuck that

nothing better when your under your brolly, i do see the match lads sit there without brollys ,fuck that

I am slightly guilty of throwing stones in glass houses having in the past stood in open ends watching City in all kinds of satanic weather, and have spent more hours than I would care to think of on airfields at airshows when it is pissing down. We do however tend to seek shelter somewhere where there is beer when the storm is upon us, this can be a beer tent, a car, or at larger air shows often a large aircraft will have both plenty of room to shelter and most certainly a large amount of beer on board.

Sitting there dangling a maggot into a pond in a deluge does seem much more batty than hiding in an AC130 gunship drinking Bud.

Do any of you lot sit there at the side of a river/pond/lake/sea for hours on end when it is pissing down and blowing a gale. I have noticed some that do by the Weaver. WTF is all that about?

I prefer those conditions. I used to have some wild woodland with a hut and sometimes, during really dramatic weather, I'd go up after dark and just sit on the veranda listening to the wind howling and the rain thrashing and imagine all the people sitting in their cosy front rooms in front of a fire. At such times it felt really good to be alive.

You nearly caught me there. What is the water-level like ? Arriving on Monday.

Really low summer level mate with some algae problems. The Irfon upstream has a few inches of dirty spate on, so it should freshen up a bit with this extra rain.
Not enough for the salmon but you should bag up on the barbel!

Used to sit in a boat, bottom fishing trying to light wet Malboros and Embassy Regals. It's called devotion to the sport.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.