Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Easiest way to lose the gut is to simply do the following everyday;

Run until you are out of breath
Lift something very heavy.

If you pair that approach with avoiding sugar and bread, you'll drop it in no time buddy.

And yes, it is hot as fuck for exercising alright.
I need to do this just no motivation apart from my growing wok under my tshirt

Had a good back workout earlier today,it mainly consisted of pull up variations - my favourite exercise.

Hard work with next to no ventilation though.

It's a killer aint it? My gym is a fecking sauna right now.

Cant beat pull ups, and it's one of those things that everyone sucks at starting out so never does again. If folk keep doing a few every day they'd be surprised at the improvements over say a month.

I need to do this just no motivation apart from my growing wok under my tshirt
Fkin hell...'run as fast as you can'...!1, theyre trying to kill you man.

Day 1. Park outside the cake shop, jog to the door. Order 90% of your usual cakage.
Day 2. Park one lamppost away. increase speed jog. order 90% of your order the yearetday.
Repeat till slim.

Fkin hell...'run as fast as you can'...!1, theyre trying to kill you man.

Day 1. Park outside the cake shop, jog to the door. Order 90% of your usual cakage.
Day 2. Park one lamppost away. increase speed jog. order 90% of your order the yearetday.
Repeat till slim.
This is the fooking issue I have as I have greggs,subway,Maccys and KFC literally up the road from where I live the tempting bastards.

In training for Birmingham Half Marathon in October.

Just bought a punchbag for a bit of variety in my training. Anyone know any good drills or HIIT using the bag?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

In training for Birmingham Half Marathon in October.

Just bought a punchbag for a bit of variety in my training. Anyone know any good drills or HIIT using the bag?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Punch out drills, google it on you tube, 30 seconds on 30 seconds off for 3X 3min rounds. That'l make you fit.

I'm on a 4 day bro split at the minute.
Week left on in it then a 2 week cut before holiday.
Cling film and preperation H at the ready

I'm on a 4 day bro split at the minute.
Week left on in it then a 2 week cut before holiday.
Cling film and preperation H at the ready

What does all that mean. Just having 4 Stella and a Milky Way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.