Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I think it's some kind of gay code...?

No it's 4 beers and a long established chocolate bar.
Sorry read your post wrong.

Anyone getting cut for holiday is very different to me. Fair play

No it's 4 beers and a long established chocolate bar.
Sorry read your post wrong.

Anyone getting cut for holiday is very different to me. Fair play

I don't think I could do get a V cut in time. If I'm standing naked I might get a letter q if I'm lucky....

Any advice on putting weight on aside from increasing calorie intake? I'm 20, 66kg & 6'2 and I take in about 3,000 calories a day & struggle to do anymore than that

Any advice on putting weight on aside from increasing calorie intake? I'm 20, 66kg & 6'2 and I take in about 3,000 calories a day & struggle to do anymore than that
Get older. Those are nearly my exact dimensions when I graduated high school and I felt like a real stick. Now I'm middle age but never felt better at a solid 205 lb (93 kg). Just have to eat reasonably, lift weights, and do some cardio. Trust me, you'll be glad you have the high metabolism in a few years.

Get older. Those are nearly my exact dimensions when I graduated high school and I felt like a real stick. Now I'm middle age but never felt better at a solid 205 lb (93 kg). Just have to eat reasonably, lift weights, and do some cardio. Trust me, you'll be glad you have the high metabolism in a few years.
It's bloody annoying!! I'm in the gym 3/4 times a week & I cycle a lot as well as playing other sports frequently like tennis, I just never seem to gain any weight. Feels like I'm completely powerless to do anything about it.

It's bloody annoying!! I'm in the gym 3/4 times a week & I cycle a lot as well as playing other sports frequently like tennis, I just never seem to gain any weight. Feels like I'm completely powerless to do anything about it.
You won't get much sympathy from most since they won't be able to relate, but I can. You may want to try whey protein powders right after weight workouts. I do this as does my son who is also your exact build. It's helping some but the bottom line is he is just going to have a wiry frame until he is about 21-25. At that point, if he keeps working out his body will respond as he would want.

You need to be eating the right things at the right time while adopting a progressive weight training routine,also cut back on the cardio.

Write down a sample daily diet and your weights routine and i'll see if i can help.

Well you're doing too much to put weight on. So eat more or do less sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.