Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Do tell....

I find it hard to get motivated to PT in the winter. It's dark when I get up and dark, or close to it, when I am on my way home. Having a commitment that I had to be there for helps motivate me.

I knew some friends that were doing OTF. The first class is free, no obligation so I gave it a go. Loved the way they use the water tower, treadmill and weights/body weight exercises together. It gave me a great workout.

My wife bought me 12 sessions for a Christmas gift. I promptly signed up as a full member after a few more visits.

Everyday is different from the last. The "coaches" Do a good job with making it fun and motivating. I'm definitely stronger, and fitter overall. I enjoy going. It's not a chore, at least not too much of one, to wake up and be there at 7 or 8 a m. on the weekend or to go at 8 p.m. on a weekday evening.

6 foot 2 and just managed to get down to 165lbs. Should have done this twenty years ago but it took a health scare a year back to get my arse into gear.

Never felt better.
You must be like a beanpole! I’m 6’2” and 210, looking to get it down to about 190, my problem is that I’ve got rugby player/cyclists legs, my calf muscles are bigger than some peoples thighs!
I’m just about to get back into mountain biking, swapping my road /cx bike for a mtb which should help, and I’ve just started hitting the bag ( kickbag in the garden) great way of venting after work, I can beat the shit out of the bag, and scare the neighbours at the same time!

Ended up doing 51.5 which included black stone edge, Cragg vale and Tuel lane for any of those who’ve cycled those climbs. Exhilarating when you get to the top of each. Beautiful day for it.

BwhHcLvBeefAkECt5cQWuxmUWds3MNX570AEiE0

Any clever fucker know how to upload an image from my photos onto here? Can do it with image from the web but not out of my images.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.