Bluemoon Party Night Details

The Fat el Hombre said:
Would be really stupid not to allow trainers

Do you wear trainers on a nite out?

Would you wear trainers in a nightclub or resturant?

We're not hiring Mary D's FFS we're hiring the bloody executive suites!!!!

posted this in the other thread aswell

i can see this party getting pretty messy people out drinking from 1 or 2 befor during and after the game and the party doesnt start till 8. will everyone who has bought tickets still turn up for 12.50 some mite just say fuck that and head elsewhere. dont forget the party may not get pulled but if the room holds 150 and you sell 100 tickets and some dont turn up it will loo more embarssing with people in a half empty room tha the thing having to be pulled altogether

dw7 said:

i can see this party getting pretty messy people out drinking from 1 or 2 befor during and after the game and the party doesnt start till 8. will everyone who has bought tickets still turn up for 12.50 some mite just say fuck that and head elsewhere. dont forget the party may not get pulled but if the room holds 150 and you sell 100 tickets and some dont turn up it will loo more embarssing with people in a half empty room tha the thing having to be pulled altogether

Such a ray of sunshine.....

bluemoonchick said:
dw7 said:

i despair

bluemoonchick said:
dw7 said:

sorry :(:(

dw7 said:

Christ, no wonder we're struggling with attitudes like this!

Bluebird1 said:
dw7 said:

Christ, no wonder we're struggling with attitudes like this!

I give up, i really do... next time someone mentions a Party, they can shove it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.