Bluemoon Party Night Details

I think we've given up caring what the hell they wear now!

Wow, one pair of shoes in a bag, how hard is that for people? The three of us'll be out from early morning to get the room ready, go to the match and then back to the room again, so we've got to take a complete change of clothes, toiletries cos there's no way we can do all that wearing a little black dress and 5" heels.

This is the first and last time I'm prepared to spend so much time and effort (not the mention the money we personally have already spent getting flyers and tickets printed, petrol for travelling to the supporters club meetings, cost of phone calls etc) trying to organise something.

A lot of people who have already bought tickets are travelling long distances for this and have arranged hotels. I really do hope we don't have to pull this due to lack of support just because we ask people to dress decently.

bluemoonchick said:
maineroad68 said:
So , imo, as long as people look presentable and if they are wearing trainers or similar, they ain't caked in mud - which i can't imagine anyone would be wearing on a night out (unless they're a total tramp)- then it should be acceptable.

That's my problem, if you say "no trainers" everyone knows its a dressy event and they need to make an effort. If you say trainers are allowed, that then becomes open to each individuals interpretation of "presentable"...some will think its perfectly fine to turn up in scruffy trainers full of mud.

We're in an executive suite with 6" plush sky blue carpet. They'll be bar staff in uniforms, stewards in suits - and us lot in jeans and trainers? I'm sorry but it just doesnt feel right to me.

Yes i would rather have a full house than have to call it off because people wont come if they cant wear trainers. But if we get there and the room has been done up really nice, and we all turn up looking scruffy i'm going to be so embarrassed i'll walk out.

i get what you're saying :)

Bluebird1 said:
I think we've given up caring what the hell they wear now!

Wow, one pair of shoes in a bag, how hard is that for people? The three of us'll be out from early morning to get the room ready, go to the match and then back to the room again, so we've got to take a complete change of clothes, toiletries cos there's no way we can do all that wearing a little black dress and 5" heels.

This is the first and last time I'm prepared to spend so much time and effort (not the mention the money we personally have already spent getting flyers and tickets printed, petrol for travelling to the supporters club meetings, cost of phone calls etc) trying to organise something.

A lot of people who have already bought tickets are travelling long distances for this and have arranged hotels and I really do hope we don't have to pull this due to lack of support.

Ditto, if i hear one more negative comment about this party after all we've done to make it possible, then i'm out.

Can you imagine Garry Cook in a fancy Armani suit..... City players full of designer clothes........and us fans dressed like chavs?

Over my dead body. Party will be cancelled before i allow such an embarrassment.

frothy said:
lets hope they see sense ,sure it will be a good night but stress no ucking baseball caps

Yea that would be daft, or trackies.

There's absolutely no way I'm carrying a bag of shoes round COMS and the city centre with me all day. Fuck it, might just wear shoes. Depends what i've got clean on the day I s'pose

The Fat el Hombre said:
frothy said:
lets hope they see sense ,sure it will be a good night but stress no ucking baseball caps

There's absolutely no way I'm carrying a bag of shoes round COMS and the city centre with me all day. Fuck it, might just wear shoes. Depends what i've got clean on the day I s'pose

Er, it wasn't that long ago you were all suited and booted in Mary D's - swaying...

The Fat el Hombre said:
frothy said:

I've volunteered to park near Mary D's so people can find me and store their carry bags of clothes in my car until after match.

We're trying our best to think of everything.....

blue_bird said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Er, it wasn't that long ago you were all suited and booted in Mary D's - swaying...

Hahaha it wasn't cos I'd made a huge effort to go to mary d's, just that I hadn't made it home that night. S'pose I could do the same for the bluemoon do - go out friday, drink all day saturday and stagger into the suite at 8 (joke)

The Fat el Hombre said:
blue_bird said:

Hahaha it wasn't cos I'd made a huge effort to go to mary d's, just that I hadn't made it home that night. S'pose I could do the same for the bluemoon do - go out friday, drink all day saturday and stagger into the suite at 8 (joke)
cant you ban him ? lets set IQ test and if you get under 10 years old your not allowed in

Got my two today, thanks to Bluebird1 going out of her way. It really would be a pathetic show if we can't get 120 or so from the thousands of members to attend a bargain night at the club. It would also be disrespectful in the extreme to the girls. So make the effort and don't show us up to the club, if nothing else. If we can't organise the proverbial p*** up in a brewery, then why should the city leadership take anything we say or do at all seriously?

LongsightM13 said:
Got my two today, thanks to Bluebird1 going out of her way. It really would be a pathetic show if we can't get 120 or so from the thousands of members to attend a bargain night at the club. It would also be disrespectful in the extreme to the girls. So make the effort and don't show us up to the club, if nothing else. If we can't organise the proverbial p*** up in a brewery, then why should the city leadership take anything we say or do at all seriously?

Finally sense is spoken......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.