Bluemoon Party Night Details

cant spell-dont care said:
Can only come if my brother can wear trainers :( would this be alright?

Personally, i'm not happy about lowering standards to allow trainers. As Blue Punter explains on another thread the facilities are City are really posh, 6 inch thick carpet etc. It going to look really bloody stupid if we've got a posh room, fancy decorations, bar staff in uniforms, our girls all dressed up in skirts and high heels - then a load of random blokes slobbing about in trainers.....

However, i'm not prepared to sacrifice the Party over this issue so i guess i would need the people wanting to wear trainers to explain what type of trainers they are. Are we talking shabby, scruffy, dirty things full of mud from playing footy - or are we talking brand new looking, clean, fashionable 'best' trainers....?

bluemoonchick said:
cant spell-dont care said:
Can only come if my brother can wear trainers :( would this be alright?

Personally, i'm not happy about lowering standards to allow trainers. As Blue Punter explains on another thread the facilities are City are really posh, 6 inch thick carpet etc. It going to look really bloody stupid if we've got a posh room, fancy decorations, bar staff in uniforms, our girls all dressed up in skirts and high heels - then a load of random blokes slobbing about in trainers.....

However, i'm not prepared to sacrifice the Party over this issue so i guess i would need the people wanting to wear trainers to explain what type of trainers they are. Are we talking shabby, scruffy, dirty things full of mud from playing footy - or are we talking brand new looking, clean, fashionable 'best' trainers....?

I'm not particularly happy about changing this either. Surely for just one special occasion people can make an effort, surely everyone wants to look good. But, as you said Manda, it depends on what people class as trainers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.