Bluemoon Party Night Details

if there's anybody going to the party from denton-haughton green,and want to share a taxi there and back pm me ,me and the wife going to the match then going home to get ready

bluemoonchick said:
Do you wear trainers on a nite out?

Sometimes yea

bluemoonchick said:
Would you wear trainers in a nightclub or resturant?

Yea

bluemoonchick said:
We're not hiring Mary D's FFS we're hiring the bloody executive suites!!!!

Great, but you've got to understand that a lot of us will be out all day and don't wanna go out early doors with our best clobber on and don't have the time to go home then get back to Coms after the game. You might also get people who talk their mates into coming on the day and they are unlikely to have shoes on. It'd be stupid to not allow trainers and would have a negative affect on the amount of peeps that turn up

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonchick said:

Sometimes yea

bluemoonchick said:

Yea

bluemoonchick said:

Great, but you've got to understand that a lot of us will be out all day and don't wanna go out early doors with our best clobber on and don't have the time to go home then get back to Coms after the game. You might also get people who talk their mates into coming on the day and they are unlikely to have shoes on. It'd be stupid to not allow trainers and would have a negative affect on the amount of peeps that turn up
beam me up

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonchick said:

Sometimes yea

bluemoonchick said:

Yea

bluemoonchick said:

Bloody hell, is it too hard to bring some shoes in a carrier bag?!

Fine, everyone can wear what they want. I'm past caring.

Sorry for trying to make this a classy occasion. Next time i'll suggest tea in McDonalds.

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonchick said:

Sometimes yea

bluemoonchick said:

Yea

bluemoonchick said:

I can see what you're saying and can see the girl's point as well- wanting everyone to be dressed up. To be fair, I wear trainers most of the time- but only me best ones when i'm going out. (And I don't mean jogging/gym trainers- I mean adidas originals) And i'm also not a dressing up kind of girl- certainly not party frocks anyway!! So , imo, as long as people look presentable and if they are wearing trainers or similar, they ain't caked in mud - which i can't imagine anyone would be wearing on a night out (unless they're a total tramp)- then it should be acceptable.

I guess it's better to sell tickets than not to because some people don't want to get all togged up for the match coz they've got too far to go home and get changed.

The important thing is to fill the room and all have a cracking night.

bluemoonchick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Sometimes yea

Yea

Bloody hell, is it too hard to bring some shoes in a carrier bag?!

Fine, everyone can wear what they want. I'm past caring.

Sorry for trying to make this a classy occasion. Next time i'll suggest tea in McDonalds.

the pressure's getting to you and i don't blame you with all the hard work you've put in and the worry of it being pulled. but don't let it get to you- it'll be worth it on the night when all your hard work pays off :)

maineroad68 said:
So , imo, as long as people look presentable and if they are wearing trainers or similar, they ain't caked in mud - which i can't imagine anyone would be wearing on a night out (unless they're a total tramp)- then it should be acceptable.

That's my problem, if you say "no trainers" everyone knows its a dressy event and they need to make an effort. If you say trainers are allowed, that then becomes open to each individuals interpretation of "presentable"...some will think its perfectly fine to turn up in scruffy trainers full of mud.

We're in an executive suite with 6" plush sky blue carpet. They'll be bar staff in uniforms, stewards in suits - and us lot in jeans and trainers? I'm sorry but it just doesnt feel right to me.

Yes i would rather have a full house than have to call it off because people wont come if they cant wear trainers. But if we get there and the room has been done up really nice, and we all turn up looking scruffy i'm going to be so embarrassed i'll walk out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.