Bluemoon Party Night Details

Blody hell i dint know i was going to spark this contreversey lol, basicly i dont mind dressin up and that but when i told my brother about dress code he was not up for it.
I dont want to piss poeple off.

LongsightM13 said:
Got my two today, thanks to Bluebird1 going out of her way. It really would be a pathetic show if we can't get 120 or so from the thousands of members to attend a bargain night at the club. It would also be disrespectful in the extreme to the girls. So make the effort and don't show us up to the club, if nothing else. If we can't organise the proverbial p*** up in a brewery, then why should the city leadership take anything we say or do at all seriously?

Thanks Steve, that's much appreciated. Hope I didn't pass my flu on to you lol.

Bluebird1 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Got my two today, thanks to Bluebird1 going out of her way. It really would be a pathetic show if we can't get 120 or so from the thousands of members to attend a bargain night at the club. It would also be disrespectful in the extreme to the girls. So make the effort and don't show us up to the club, if nothing else. If we can't organise the proverbial p*** up in a brewery, then why should the city leadership take anything we say or do at all seriously?
Thanks Steve, that's much appreciated. Hope I didn't pass my flu on to you lol.
No. But you've just given me the perfect alibi for a sickie on Monday. Cheers!

cant spell-dont care said:
Blody hell i dint know i was going to spark this contreversey lol, basicly i dont mind dressin up and that but when i told my brother about dress code he was not up for it.
well you have pissed quite a few poeple or even people off

Am i reading this right?

Some very nice,not to mention dead sexy,ladies have organised a Bluemoon Christmas party.They,the sexy ladies,have put a lot of their time and effort into sorting out said party.They have finally arranged a date that suited the majority.The have contacted a very happy to please club who have offered a suite free of charge.A suite.Where the big nobs usually hang out.It has carpet,waiters and even chairs.Yes chairs.That match.And some people...SOME PEOPLE...have the cheek to ask if they can wear trainers?

TRAINERS?

Do you not understand the principles of an evening out?Ooooh...my brother won't go anywhere without his trainers...oooh...can he come...boo hoo...mummy...we can't go to the nasty ladies bash as she won't let us in with trainers.

Christ on a stick.Grow up.Welcome the the world of adults.

frothy said:
cant spell-dont care said:
well you have pissed quite a few poeple or even people off

He asked if his brother could wear trainers, how dare he!!! Pitchfolks at the ready! BURN HIM!!!

Edit: picture removed

fukin 'ell its getting dark on here...listen ladies from the outside in, my advise is not to hope/expect too much off BM posters. In the reality of attempting to combine the two worlds together your work of getting this nite sorted is going to inevitibly feel let down on here at times. I'm sure it will work out fine and don't worry what Cookey thinks, he knows what City fans are like! xx

What kind of grown man wears trainers anyway?

Seriously. Unless you're playing sport, why would you? Have a bit of class, ffs. Life's too short to be a townie muppet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.