Bluemoon Party Night Details

Bluebird1 said:
Anyone who wants a ticket please come down to the shop, I'm going out of my way to do this so it would be great if I could sell a few.

Right all - Sue will be at COMS @ 11am on Saturday, despite being full of a cold.

Please make her trip worthwhile.....

blue_bird said:
cant spell-dont care said:
Well i have decided to come, getting my tickets on wednusday so decided to have a look at this thred and i spotted IT. Smart casual....smart blody casual. no way am i standing in 110 giving banter and going mental in smart casual, i am going to look a right prat.

How do you think I'll feel stood at the back of 116 wearing a frock and 5 inch heels?!! ;@)

Like a princess, we know you love it really.

Update = following the start of kismets thread and my ranting posts/pm's i've had 20 replies. From those replies there were 3 definate no's but the rest are waiting for babysitters, paydays, works committments etc.

Hopefully people just needed a kick up the ass and we'll get back on track now.

P.S Bluebird1 will be at COMS at 11am this Saturday for anyone wishing to buy tickets.

Update;

Since the kismet, maineroad68 and markbmcfc rants yesterday we've sold 7 tickets.

Its still not enough but its much better.

Since my own rant regarding the members who said they would come and havent bought a ticket - i sent 53 PM's yesterday to them all chasing updates. I've had 22 replies and most of the delays are due to work commitments, trying to get shifts swapped and/or trying to get babysitters. Still 31 to respond......

bluemoonchick said:
Update;

Since the kismet, maineroad68 and markbmcfc rants yesterday we've sold 7 tickets.

Since my own rant regarding the members who said they would come and havent bought a ticket - i sent 53 PM's yesterday to them all chasing updates. I've had 22 replies and most of the delays are due to work commitments, trying to get shifts swapped and/or trying to get babysitters. Still 31 to respond......

how many have been sold and what does the room hold

dw7 said:
bluemoonchick said:
Update;

how many have been sold and what does the room hold

We're over the 50 mark now. The room holds 150. We need to hit 100 by next Wednesday or it'll have to be called off which will be a big shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.