Bluemoon Party Night Details

GStar said:
Huge thanks to Bluebird1, blue_bird & bluemoonchick... You pulled off a top night!

Met a good few last night and all were great; Shady, Liam, Felix, Danny, Mark, Scotty, Stuart, Al, Josh, Kiam, BimboBob... even BT ;)

I wasn't sure i'd be able to get on and post this today, apparently Shady was having a "rub the belly and ban session" when he got back! Hope theres another (party not ban session) and hope i get to meet a few more off here.

I know Bob still wants my top, but its all dependant on Danny giving up his Republic cardigan!

Oh yea, does anyone know if the staff that were on last night behind the bar are on every week? If so i need to get back into the suite on matchday ;)

Fanzone Danny said:
I know it's a bit late in the day but wanted to post my appreciation to everyone involved in last nights party, I know how hard it can be to put something like that on but u all came through with flying colours and I had a top top night!!

Was great to meet some of you guys and had an absolute scream particularly with, liam and felix ( u r a couple aren't u?) ;), markb who as always is a top bloke, gazinho, lee (blue punter), el hombre (still can't believe who ure dad is .... Legend), foxy, gstar (what great company u r and not just coz of ure Cardigan), and last but not least shady 'the dukinfield destroyer' giz. The whole fight farce was the only blot on the night and in my opinion too much beer contrintbuted to it but it was a silly thing that got out of hand and im still trying to get blood out of my new White shirt! :(

had the priveldge to speak to my all time idol mr Paul lake who it a true gentleman and I was completely in awe! Had a really good conversation with danny Wilson And simon heggie who are a credit to the club and they introduced me to gary cook and he actually knew who I was from Fanzone which made my night!

Overall I thourghly enjoyed the evening and am looking forward already to the next one!!
Was good talking to you last night. Are you gonna take Garry Cook's offer up about doing something for the official site then?

GStar said:
Huge thanks to Bluebird1, blue_bird & bluemoonchick... You pulled off a top night!

Met a good few last night and all were great; Shady, Liam, Felix, Danny, Mark, Scotty, Stuart, Al, Josh, Kiam, BimboBob... even BT ;)

I wasn't sure i'd be able to get on and post this today, apparently Shady was having a "rub the belly and ban session" when he got back! Hope theres another (party not ban session) and hope i get to meet a few more off here.

I know Bob still wants my top, but its all dependant on Danny giving up his Republic cardigan!

Oh yea, does anyone know if the staff that were on last night behind the bar are on every week? If so i need to get back into the suite on matchday ;)

pmsl I forgot about shady and his belly rubbing! Ha ha that was absolutely hilarious!!

blue_bird said:
If you are all up for it (and the club agree) I don't see why we can't have another one. This time we'll be a little more experienced and the next party will be bigger and better!

I'll give Noel gallagher a ring, he might come and do a solo acoustic set for us.

blue_bird said:
If you are all up for it (and the club agree) I don't see why we can't have another one. This time we'll be a little more experienced and the next party will be bigger and better!
Me and missus will be there again had a great time last night but theres still a lot of people I haven't met yet.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Was great to meet some of you guys and had an absolute scream particularly with, liam and felix ( u r a couple aren't u?) ;), markb who as always is a top bloke, gazinho, lee (blue punter), el hombre (still can't believe who ure dad is .... Legend), foxy, gstar (what great company u r and not just coz of ure Cardigan), and last but not least shady 'the dukinfield destroyer' giz. The whole fight farce was the only blot on the night and in my opinion too much beer contrintbuted to it but it was a silly thing that got out of hand and im still trying to get blood out of my new White shirt! :

Overall I thourghly enjoyed the evening and am looking forward already to the next one!!
Was good talking to you last night. Are you gonna take Garry Cook's offer up about doing something for the official site then?

you too mate! Yeah hopefully so, Simon asked me to email him Monday so I'll do that and see how it goes!

If anyone can fill in the blanks for me last night, it would be greatly appreciated as bit vague about it all! ....Remember speaking to Bimbobob and that's about it, oh and my mate making an absolute prat out of himself on the dancefloor, don't know how many times he kept taking off his fingerless gloves and putting em back on, looked like feckin Fagin. He asks if anyone knows how he got home, he'd like to know also....

Thanks to Anne-Marie's mate who dropped me off in Middleton, i forget her name and been racking my brain ever since. Don't think she actually comes on here but if someone knows her say thanks won't ya.

Fanzone Danny said:
The whole fight farce was the only blot on the night and in my opinion too much beer contrintbuted to it but it was a silly thing that got out of hand and im still trying to get blood out of my new White shirt! :(

No way, I didn't know there were punches thrown, just thought there was a bit of a set to

MikeF said:
If anyone can fill in the blanks for me last night, it would be greatly appreciated as bit vague about it all! ....Remember speaking to Bimbobob and that's about it, oh and my mate making an absolute prat out of himself on the dancefloor, don't know how many times he kept taking off his fingerless gloves and putting em back on, looked like feckin Fagin. He asks if anyone knows how he got home, he'd like to know also....

Thanks to Anne-Marie's mate who dropped me off in Middleton, i forget her name and been racking my brain ever since. Don't think she actually comes on here but if someone knows her say thanks won't ya.
Hahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.