Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

Blue Mooner

Need some blue wisdom to help me out of a difficult situation.

Basically, I had two spare tickets for the semi-final on Sat and a client happened to send me a note asking if I knew anyone who could get hold of semi-final tickets. Bear in mind this client knows that I'm a blue and he's a villa fan so I guessed that it would be for two of his customers.

I said that I had two tickets and to be honest I felt good about helping two blues get to our biggest match in decades.

Anyway, he gave me the contact details of this guy,I explained where the tickets were and in the City end and this guy said that his mate would come round, give me the cash (selling them at face value) and I would hand over the tickets.

Anyway, he came over this afternoon and no sooner had I got the cash and given him the tickets that he says; are these in the City end and I said 'yeh' thinking he just wanted to check at which point he said; we'll have to sit on our hands we're on the other side - the guy knew full well where they were for as I'd told his mate it was just like the smug b*stard wanted to rub it in my face.

I'm absolutely fuming, if I'd known they were rags I would never have entertained selling them but this customer has kept stum all the way along knowing full well what my reaction would have been. TBH I'm gutted that I have stopped two City fans going to the game and trying to think of the best way to sort this out.

Any suggestions gratefully received. Sorry blues I've royally f*cked up.

Blue Mooner said:
Need some blue wisdom to help me out of a difficult situation.

Basically, I had two spare tickets for the semi-final on Sat and a client happened to send me a note asking if I knew anyone who could get hold of semi-final tickets. Bear in mind this client knows that I'm a blue and he's a villa fan so I guessed that it would be for two of his customers.

I said that I had two tickets and to be honest I felt good about helping two blues get to our biggest match in decades.

Anyway, he gave me the contact details of this guy,I explained where the tickets were and in the City end and this guy said that his mate would come round, give me the cash (selling them at face value) and I would hand over the tickets.

Anyway, he came over this afternoon and no sooner had I got the cash and given him the tickets that he says; are these in the City end and I said 'yeh' thinking he just wanted to check at which point he said; we'll have to sit on our hands we're on the other side - the guy knew full well where they were for as I'd told his mate it was just like the smug b*stard wanted to rub it in my face.

I'm absolutely fuming, if I'd known they were rags I would never have entertained selling them but this customer has kept stum all the way along knowing full well what my reaction would have been. TBH I'm gutted that I have stopped two City fans going to the game and trying to think of the best way to sort this out.

Any suggestions gratefully received. Sorry blues I've royally f*cked up.

Give us all the seat details :P

Perhaps if you'd announced their availability on here fellow blues might have got them. However, not a lot you can do about it now. If you'd have asked him who he supported, he'd have said City anyway. If you could remember the exact whereabouts of the seats (down to the actual block, row and seat numbers) and posted them on here, I'm sure some on here who are going to be sat near them could bid them a jolly ''good evening'' on saturday!

What the fuck do you want us to suggest to you?

Why the fuck didn't you just tell them to get fucked?

Heartbreaking :(

What I'd have given to have been able to go and take my lad with me. *would have walked the 1000 miles that I now live away from Manchester too have got 2 tickets*

Don't be too hard on yourself mate, we all feck up big time now and again. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.