and breathe...

bobmcfc said:
u2fme2 said:
what a fucking prick, and you still handed them over,
what a fucking first class twat you are,
i hope you get reported and never get a ticket again

and breathe...
i did before i posted and still stand by every thing i said

You should of butted the twats grabbed the tickets, kept the cash then whipped out your Johnson and pissed on them, then you should of got the kids to watch the blood stained piss soaked rags rolling around and film it all on their iPhones, then you could off uploaded it and started a topic with something worth looking at. IMHO

Great i went to all the cup games but didn't have enough points till the last day and missed out by an hour.

i8rags said:
You should of butted the twats grabbed the tickets, kept the cash then whipped out your Johnson and pissed on them, then you should of got the kids to watch the blood stained piss soaked rags rolling around and film it all on their iPhones, then you could off uploaded it and started a topic with something worth looking at. IMHO

yeh but before the upload he should have got a gun out and spelt on the pavement with bullets:

'youve just been tuned by bluemooner - mcfc ok - oh yeah!'

warpig said:
i8rags said:

yeh but before the upload he should have got a gun out and spelt on the pavement with bullets:

'youve just been tuned by bluemooner - mcfc ok - oh yeah!'
I like your style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.