Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

Why did you hold onto them for so long when there are so many people on here begging for tickets? How do you end up with spares anyway - especially when there were so many people who were going to miss out with the distribution as it was?

Sounds like you put your client before the Blues on here which I understand in this current economic climate but I doubt you'll get much sympathy for doing that.

Just one of those things - put it down to experience and make sure you know where they are going next time and that it isn't to a friend of a friend. He may well end up selling them to a Blue for twice as much as he paid and buying the cheaper rag end ones that are knocking about.

No this is not Clarkie bait ! I've told the guy I know that I want the tickets back and I will give the rags their money back but if that doesn't work then what ?

If I report them stolen presumerably I could get duplicates and pick them up at Wembley, and there tickets won't work but I've got a customer to keep happy.

If I tell people the seat No's then presumerably if there's any trouble then they could identify me as having those seats and possibly confiscate my seasoncard which would be an absolute disaster.

I'm majorly p*ssed off.

ask for them back, if they refuse tell them your posting the seat details on here, then post them on here...

Blue Mooner said:
No this is not Clarkie bait ! I've told the guy I know that I want the tickets back and I will give the rags their money back but if that doesn't work then what ?

If I report them stolen presumerably I could get duplicates and pick them up at Wembley, and there tickets won't work but I've got a customer to keep happy.

If I tell people the seat No's then presumerably if there's any trouble then they could identify me as having those seats and possibly confiscate my seasoncard which would be an absolute disaster.

I'm majorly p*ssed off.

How many tickets in total did you get in the first place and why?

Corporate purchases?

Blue Mooner said:

I'm majorly p*ssed off.

Block, Row and seat details por favor. If only to give blues a heads up;)

blueinsa said:
dw7 said:
Why had you got 3 tickets in the first place

Beat me to it.....

I got two tickets for me and my brother, then managed to get a further two tickets (and I will get sh*t for this) through one of the clubs sponsors and they were better seats so thought we would have those and sell the other two to blues - but then this tw*t of a customer goes and asks me for tickets (knowing I'm a blue) but for rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.