Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

buzzer1 said:
Blue Mooner said:
No this is not Clarkie bait ! I've told the guy I know that I want the tickets back and I will give the rags their money back but if that doesn't work then what ?

If I report them stolen presumerably I could get duplicates and pick them up at Wembley, and there tickets won't work but I've got a customer to keep happy.

If I tell people the seat No's then presumerably if there's any trouble then they could identify me as having those seats and possibly confiscate my seasoncard which would be an absolute disaster.

I'm majorly p*ssed off.

Block, Row and seat details por favor. If only to give blues a heads up;)

If I don't get them back I will pm you the details.

Blue Mooner said:
No this is not Clarkie bait ! I've told the guy I know that I want the tickets back and I will give the rags their money back but if that doesn't work then what ?

If I report them stolen presumerably I could get duplicates and pick them up at Wembley, and there tickets won't work but I've got a customer to keep happy.

If I tell people the seat No's then presumerably if there's any trouble then they could identify me as having those seats and possibly confiscate my seasoncard which would be an absolute disaster.

I'm majorly p*ssed off.

I doubt they'll give them back.

Reporting them stolen is breaking the law as they haven't been and will cause a load of paperwork for someone who doesn't need anymore.

Put the seat numbers on here and theres three possibilities -

the poor Blues who bought the tickets off your clients friend get their day ruined as no amount of explaining to a bunch of pissed up Blues will get them out of trouble

secondly the reds in the seat tell your client what you have done thus risking his relationship with them and certainly putting an end to your realtionship with him.

thirdly they get themselves in a fight, the seat numbers are noted and you or whoevers ticket you sold get a ban for passing them on in the first place - that way you lose your client and possibly whoevers ticket is was that you sold to a red without checking first.

No win I'm afraid - just hope they break down on the way and don't get there.

On the flip side,
my dad and my brother who are blues are sat in with rag fans cause my dad got tickets through work!

Maybe they could swap?!

bluemanc said:
blueinsa said:
What the fuck do you want us to suggest to you?

Why the fuck didn't you just tell them to get fucked?
This.
Tell the twat who set it up to get the tickets back & he has to give them their money back aswell.
I hope your bullshitting tbh, if not it's obvious they knew you was an idiot & could be easily used,shocker.

The OP is nothing but a glorified Tout and he deserves any shit that may come his way from this. Those tickets are linked to his and his brothers season cards and he had better hope and pray that nowt happens or he will find himself in the shit and rightfully so imo.

BigBlueNick said:
On the flip side,
my dad and my brother who are blues are sat in with rag fans cause my dad got tickets through work!

Maybe they could swap?!

If that's the case mate that would be a great idea and good compromise all round.

Sound them out and if they are up for it then I will suggest this to my contact, I'm sure there is some way we coudl arrange the swap between now and Sat - I knew that there was a good reason for posting this on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.