Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

I'm going down with 2 mates who unfortunately have to sit in the united end! They're sat together too, might be too much hassle sorting it though?

I have 3 x tickets for the rag end which I am giving to Family rags living in London. Couldn't use one myself, wouldn't have the stomach for it. Just ten minutes ago I was offered a ticket in our end off a cousin in Manc, my heart was thumping until the young cousin said his mate wanted £140 for it. I paid £150 for the 3 scum end tickets. So it's TV for me.........Bastard !!!

blumoon said:
his mate wanted £140 for it.

cheeky fucker, fancy charging a fellow blue that for a ticket you wont use. a got my ticket for the semi but am on holiday in benidorm which was booked months ago and couldn't get my money back (for the holiday) so just sold it on at face value to a blue who didn't have the points.

what a fucking prick, and you still handed them over,
what a fucking first class twat you are,
i hope you get reported and never get a ticket again

If this is true, then whatever way you look at it you are an IDIOT! First because you sold them to rags and second you made it public on here. If it is true I sincerely hope Peter Fletcher tracks you down and hope because of your stupidity no blue gets hurt or arrested!

Didsbury Dave said:
When I saw the title I thought you meant you'd wised up to your Italian hero ;-)

It's up to you what you do with your tickets, but I'm disgusted you offered them to strangers when there are blues all over desperate for tickets. Don't you have any friends ? I know loads who would give anything to be there.

If you didn't know anyone, why didn't you sell them someone off here ?

Ha ha that would have been a miracle !!

The guy I offered them to was a longstanding customer who I trusted - if he wasn't a customer I'd tell him to f*ck off. To be fair, in my mind I was helping him out and by default helping blues out (And I know him better than anybody on here). Unfortunately not all my mates are footie fans nevermind City fans and most of the blues I know have got tickets through the supporters club.

Anyway, I will absolutely get them back, I am not being shafted when I thought I was doing a good turn. The thought of rags in our end makes my stomach turn but the fact it was me who caused it makes me sick.

I'm telling this guy to let his contacts know that I want the tickets back and they can have their money back. If they don't respond then I'm simply going to tell them I'm reporting them lost and will get them cancelled by City and that they can collect their money any time. If that shafts me with the customer then so be it.

Then 'hopefully' I can collect duplicates of them on the day at Wembley, at which point, if any blue on here wants two 50 quid adult tickets pm me and we can arrange to meet and pick them up together from the ticket office at Wembley.

Blue Mooner said:
Didsbury Dave said:
When I saw the title I thought you meant you'd wised up to your Italian hero ;-)

It's up to you what you do with your tickets, but I'm disgusted you offered them to strangers when there are blues all over desperate for tickets. Don't you have any friends ? I know loads who would give anything to be there.

The guy I offered them to was a longstanding customer who I trusted - if he wasn't a customer I'd tell him to f*ck off. To be fair, in my mind I was helping him out and by default helping blues out (And I know him better than anybody on here). Unfortunately not all my mates are footie fans nevermind City fans and most of the blues I know have got tickets through the supporters club.

Anyway, I will absolutely get them back, I am not being shafted when I thought I was doing a good turn. The thought of rags in our end makes my stomach turn but the fact it was me who caused it makes me sick.

I'm telling this guy to let his contacts know that I want the tickets back and they can have their money back. If they don't respond then I'm simply going to tell them I'm reporting them lost and will get them cancelled by City and that they can collect their money any time. If that shafts me with the customer then so be it.

Then 'hopefully' I can collect duplicates of them on the day at Wembley, at which point, if any blue on here wants two 50 quid adult tickets pm me and we can arrange to meet and pick them up together from the ticket office at Wembley.
yea right and i for one don't belive you will do that

I hope you don't get them back, report them lost/stolen as you have indicated, the blokes with the tickets get pulled and then this thread is brought to the authorities attention and you are done for deception, fraud, wasting police time etc.

No one to blame but yourself when plenty of fans would have loved to have had the chance to go. No sympathy whatsoever, i even hope the money they gave you was fake notes as well.
Blue Mooner said:
Didsbury Dave said:

bammy blue said:
blumoon said:
his mate wanted £140 for it.

cheeky fucker, fancy charging a fellow blue that for a ticket you wont use. a got my ticket for the semi but am on holiday in benidorm which was booked months ago and couldn't get my money back (for the holiday) so just sold it on at face value to a blue who didn't have the points.

This ^, I cant go now and thought briefly about profiting on my tickets to help finance some of next years ST but couldn't bring myself to do it to a fellow blue. Now give me my medal ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.