Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

el blue said:
bammy blue said:
cheeky fucker, fancy charging a fellow blue that for a ticket you wont use. a got my ticket for the semi but am on holiday in benidorm which was booked months ago and couldn't get my money back (for the holiday) so just sold it on at face value to a blue who didn't have the points.

This ^, I cant go now and thought briefly about profiting on my tickets to help finance some of next years ST but couldn't bring myself to do it to a fellow blue. Now give me my medal ;)
granted

I simply CANNOT understand why you even entertained the idea of giving them to some you didn't fucking know!!!!!!! That is seriously fucked up, what a fucking waste.

I can understand them going to mates or to fellow blues that can't normally go to a lot of games for whatever reason but this???

Sorry but you have royally fucked up and I hope you get shit for it.

(only read first two pages)

God help the business you work for, Blue Mooner, if that's the quality of customer you have.

Rammy Blue said:
God help the business you work for, Blue Mooner, if that's the quality of customer you have.

Spot on Rammy, I totally misjudged this guy.

Anyway you will see I have now rectified the situation.

Blue Mooner said:
Rammy Blue said:

Have the PM's started yet? Come on you ticket hunters PM him!!!

How have you rectified it?
Blue Mooner said:
Rammy Blue said:

come on, the op admits he's fucked up, he made no profit. Guilty of being a stupid fucker but thats all. Hope alot on here never become judges ! We would constantly be building prisons ! Torture chambers probably !!!

A story that wouldn't be out of place on Jackanory!

He sells tickets to a semi final...asks for them back and the guys in question say no problems?

Not fucking likely imo....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.