'Bluffers guide to MCFC'

I can see how it is a joke, but not for us sadly :(

Don't find it funny whatsoever, I'd be surprised if the guy who written that piece of shit is even a City fan.

He's probably some new media type whore who supports Arsenal and lives in London, and used Wikipedia to assist with the article.

We are still a joke, even after £XXX Million spent

If it's a joke, no one is biting.

We're the laughing stock of football forums and Twitter.

It really is embarrassing.

It's clearly a joke and a swipe at the rags. You'd need to be a rag not to see that. I thought it was great to be honest.

I think that the opinions knocking the article are OTT and display a very un-City-like lack of humour combined with a jingoistic small team mentality that reviles at the thought that new support will be attracted by our burgeoning success.
Is it now the case that our success should prevent any new fans joining us, is deciding to support a team necessarily limited to those teams that are struggling so as to avoid the 'glory hunter' accusations?

IMO a few drama queens should take a chill pill, get a sense of humour and enjoy the good times. I'm in my 50's and I've been a Blue all my life but my focus is on who are our fans not how long they've been blessed with the love of the Club so I'll welcome all new fans because anyone who chooses to wear our colours and shout for our team is a friend to me (even the drama queens!).

Be Blue, be welcome & be happy!

Why are people moaning about such trivia. It was a joke, some found it funny others didn't but for Gods sake with all the positives going on at the club at the moment is this really worth getting wound up about. As far as other clubs laughing etc perhaps they should concentrate on their own clubs, we are on the up if this is the best they can do to try and have a dig then we must be doing something right. We have so much to look forward to let's not get precious about something like this we have a great OS site the club are trying things some will come off, others not but in the grand scheme of Man City does it matter.

Actual LOL at people still saying it is a joke, i know we all defend city at all times but this is one time where you cannot defend us.

WNRH said:
Actual LOL at people still saying it is a joke, i know we all defend city at all times but this is one time where you cannot defend us.

Richard Ayers said on Twitter that it was tongue in cheek

WNRH said:
I don't know what's more embarrassing and cringe worthy, the actual article or the excuses defending it.

It is not a piss take, tongue in cheek or a sly dig at the rags, it is serious article that is written in the style a granddad talks to his 6 year old grand kids.

It is getting panned by everyone, you only have to go on other clubs forums to see the reaction it has got, not to mention it's all over twitter.

A major, major own goal and PR gaffe but i am not surprised, you only have to look at the captions on the photo's on the OS, the OTT stuff on the poznan, grandma, alan ect when it should be left as a fan thing, hiring Hugh Ferris to speak to us on matchdays, giving the kids playstations where they can play computerised football when they've got away from that and came to watch real football.

Everything about the club is cheesy and manufactured when it doesn't need to be. Why oh why can't the club just do what they are supposed to do which they do so well, the OS is superb, the videos on there are superb, that tunnel cam is one of the most fascinating videos i have ever seen, i was memorised by it and 15 mins flew past, then they go and ruin it all by putting that joke of an article on, the very same thing that used to separate us from the rags, we are becoming the very thing we hated about them the most.

FFS City it's gone on long enough now.

So you're not going anymore? Can I have your Cup Final ticket?

victor-meldrew.jpg

So much for the saying "City fans have a unique sense of humour when it comes to their history" clearly not on Bluemoan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.