bnp have an elected mep

CHBLUE said:
by voting in these 2 parties , even for a small number of seats set a real statement on how most people are seeing this country , maybe in hope that other partys notice and make some of these issues part of there agenda aswell . yes i voted them and no many people that did . due to the fact that it is an open gate policy into britain !

at least you have the balls to admit you voted them! put all the racist shit to the side and the bnp speak alot of sense! i was speaking to one of my mates the other day, (he is black by the way) and he said the bnp do have some good moroles obviously not including the racist goings on!

I know a hindu guy who voted for them! I didn't but did think about it, the reason I didn't was due to the roger cooke report on Griffin a few years ago. If the Tory government went back to basics and got tough on immigration, scroungers and stood up to the loonie left public sector the BNP would not get a look in. My hope is that the Conservatives will realise that the mood of the nation is turning and things have gone too far. Someone needs to stand up and say enough is enough and there is nothing fascist about putting those born here and have paid into the system first.

mcfc1996 said:
I'd say that a lot of people who wouldn't class themselfs as racists voted BNP. Nearly 1m people chose to vote for them and I'd say a vast number of those don't count themslfs as racists. People voted for the BNP because of the immigration issue and how our current government as let it get out of hand. I have some sympathy for those people. I'm not racist and I didn't vote BNP. One of the great things about this country is the value immigrants have put into this country. However it has now gone too far. We are seen as an easy target and people see it as a meal ticket. Compare our immigration policy to say Australia. You can't get in there if you haven't got work, etc. Here immigrants are begging or selling the Big Issue.

Immigrants might see us as a meal ticket but you can hardly blame them for wanting a better life, if all coutries provided basic living rights for immigrants like Britain then this problem would not exist. The BNP is trying to prevent anyone who is getting work and not white British getting a job, which IS discrimination and racism, as they are putting forward policies which are removing anybody not of the colour and race that they want out of the country. Austrailia will let the people in if they provide the skills they require, rather than the BNP policy of throw them out and close the door.

CHBLUE said:
spot on . it's way out of control . i'm not a racist or facist but it makes some people happy if you just say you are !
CHBLUE- While you might not see yourself as a racist by voting for the BNP you are endorsing racist policies, which will consequently make you appear racist, even if you do not hold these views, you must accept that; but from the balance of the comments you have made so far I would not disagree with the majority opinon on this tread that you are slightly racist.

Let me straight away I didn't vote BNP, I chose not to vote at all.

I can understand why people did vote BNP though, disillusionment I believe being the main reason, and not racism as seems to be the appropriate accusation.

My current situation is that I'm gonna be made redundant any week now. I've been on a three day week since february, and my current earnings are barely covering the mortgage. With two kids to feed life hasn't been easy these last few months. I've been looking for work (as an electrician) and surprise surprise there's not much doing. Some of the sparky jobs I've seen avdertised are paying less that £8 per hour, a joke for a highly qualified tradesman. I've spoken to cleaners on more money than this.

So how come wages are so low? Well, partly the recession and partly because Polish labour is cheaper. I don't blame the Polish lads for coming here to make some cash, but they don't have crazy mortgages that were taken out before the Poles arrived and before the recession started to hit. I can't afford to live on those wages, unless I give up everything I've worked for, nice house etc. What I really need is for the Government to inject some serious life and cash into the construction industry, to get lads like me back earning what we're worth and we've built our lives around. So, the BNP's 'British jobs for British workers' works for me.

I look around the area I live in and it is unrecognisable from five years ago. Pubs are closed down, shops are closing, community spirit is dead, and mysteriously a large proportion of the Nigerian population has decided to settle here. The council say they are not seeking asylum but I find it hard to believe that they all just chose to move here off their own backs with no help from any government body. Most of them seem like decent people to be honest, the local church is seeing a revival in attendances at any rate.
Now, I don't have a problem with immigrants (I will be one myself when/if I get my Canadian visa) but when the English language is a novelty to hear in your local shops, surely 'multi culturalism' has gone a little far? The shops that are open cater largely for the African market.And now to the anecdotes.

I have seen with my own eyes, a sign in a shop window saying quite clearly 'No Whites'. It wasn't there long as it caused a bit of a commotion and the Police were called. the council deny it ever happened.
I personally have been asked wtf did I think I was doing on the street after 9pm, by a rather large African man and his pal, who also told me that after 9pm, the streets belong to 'us'. I don't know if 'us' means him and his mate, or what but I'm not sure I like this situation. Racism does work both ways.

So my working life is fucked, my pay is nearly half what it was two years ago, and I'm being told my white arse isn't welcome on the streets I grew up in after the 9pm watershed.

So, am I disillusioned? You're fucking right I am.

Can I understand people voting BNP? yes I can.

Would I vote for them myself? I never thought I would, but now I just don't know.

Do I give a shit if you think I'm a screaming fascist for saying so? No, I care not a jot.

CHBLUE said:
mcfc1996 said:
buzzer1 said:
I was the head chef at the immigration centre for nearly 3years,and i know 1st hand exactly what benefits etc that these people get. We had rapists,philes,robbers and yes,decent honest people just trying to grab a fair chance at having some sort of life. The immigrants were fed 3 square meals per day along with snacks at 11am and 8pm,by snacks i mean fruit,buiscuits,tea, juice and coffee etc,(unlimited),and we had a monitor x4 (60k per year),to make sure the food was bob on,i mean,if the carrots being a little over/underdone,we would be marked accordingly,(not just saying it but mostly unfairly,inc the other 2 shifts). They had a choice of,fish,(different styles every sitting),chiken,beef/goat/lamb,curried etc, salad,and a choice of pudding,ie,homemade apple and custard,swiiss roll,ice cream etc,and you wouldnt believe the abuse that the servers used to get,they would be spat at,have the dinners thrown back at them,called nasty names,;and if you said anything back,like,"who dya think yer talking to",the said immigrant would put a report in and the server would be boolocked,or on several occasions get a written warning and be branded racist. They also get to play prize bingo,for a fiver or a tenner or a gift token for the subsidised shop,that we,by the way,were not allowed toGLS,formerley Group 4,were a joke to say the least,probably about 10 out of the 100 guards could handle it if it went off,and times 100 by 25k per year that the guards were on,and they were no better than dads army at best. Along with the otherb admin staff etc,the place costs billions to run,and to think the govt. stopped the warden on a weekend for at my mums sheltered accomodation,for the sake of a few quid in comparison to what gets spent on immigration,oh by the way,despite what any bullshit merchant wants to tell you,if they are granted asylum,they get fired to the front of the housing que,and prefered in the job market,and if they are sent back to their own countries,they get,either 1 or 2k as a goodbye gift,and yes,we also pay for their air fare. So just a little insight with no bullshit involved.

This is an example of why nigh on 1m people voted BNP. Most of which aren't racist but fed up with shit like this.

BECARFUL , they might brand you aswell .
SPOT ON tho , yet again matey !

Exactly mate,if i would have been sacked for posting this
when i was head chef,and you have to put down on the app. form that you do not belong to any right wing group,inc. THE BNP,THOUGHT THIS WAS A DEMOCRACY? we was a holding place for prisoners awaiting there bail app.,as the jails were overcrowded,unreal man. And to the poster who said 25k for a security job?ha ha ha,dont know what was meant by that,but along with overtime,it was more like 30k.(we was down south though). BTW,you never get to hear about the escapees,it would be to embarrasing to the govt.,there would be between 3 and ten going over the fence,per week,and they had dog handlers on the go as well. You had West African and Jamaican guys who could tear the place right up,and they used to joke about the state of the Dads Army security,youd have to witness it to believe it.

PistonBlue said:

I can understand why people did vote BNP though, disillusionment I believe being the main reason, and not racism as seems to be the appropriate accusation.

My current situation is that I'm gonna be made redundant any week now. I've been on a three day week since february, and my current earnings are barely covering the mortgage. With two kids to feed life hasn't been easy these last few months. I've been looking for work (as an electrician) and surprise surprise there's not much doing. Some of the sparky jobs I've seen avdertised are paying less that £8 per hour, a joke for a highly qualified tradesman. I've spoken to cleaners on more money than this.

So how come wages are so low? Well, partly the recession and partly because Polish labour is cheaper. I don't blame the Polish lads for coming here to make some cash, but they don't have crazy mortgages that were taken out before the Poles arrived and before the recession started to hit. I can't afford to live on those wages, unless I give up everything I've worked for, nice house etc. What I really need is for the Government to inject some serious life and cash into the construction industry, to get lads like me back earning what we're worth and we've built our lives around. So, the BNP's 'British jobs for British workers' works for me.

I look around the area I live in and it is unrecognisable from five years ago. Pubs are closed down, shops are closing, community spirit is dead, and mysteriously a large proportion of the Nigerian population has decided to settle here. The council say they are not seeking asylum but I find it hard to believe that they all just chose to move here off their own backs with no help from any government body. Most of them seem like decent people to be honest, the local church is seeing a revival in attendances at any rate.
Now, I don't have a problem with immigrants (I will be one myself when/if I get my Canadian visa) but when the English language is a novelty to hear in your local shops, surely 'multi culturalism' has gone a little far? The shops that are open cater largely for the African market.And now to the anecdotes.

I have seen with my own eyes, a sign in a shop window saying quite clearly 'No Whites'. It wasn't there long as it caused a bit of a commotion and the Police were called. the council deny it ever happened.
I personally have been asked wtf did I think I was doing on the street after 9pm, by a rather large African man and his pal, who also told me that after 9pm, the streets belong to 'us'. I don't know if 'us' means him and his mate, or what but I'm not sure I like this situation. Racism does work both ways.

So my working life is fucked, my pay is nearly half what it was two years ago, and I'm being told my white arse isn't welcome on the streets I grew up in after the 9pm watershed.

Would I vote for them myself? I never thought I would, but now I just don't know.

Do I give a shit if you think I'm a screaming fascist for saying so? No, I care not a jot.

Thats so sad, and I think it rings true for many people and probably a large proportion who voted BNP did so for the same reasons you may have done.

I ask any of the apologists to speak to this person directly and tell him how immigration has been a positive influence in his life?

Mr Rich said:
mcfc1996 said:
I'd say that a lot of people who wouldn't class themselfs as racists voted BNP. Nearly 1m people chose to vote for them and I'd say a vast number of those don't count themslfs as racists. People voted for the BNP because of the immigration issue and how our current government as let it get out of hand. I have some sympathy for those people. I'm not racist and I didn't vote BNP. One of the great things about this country is the value immigrants have put into this country. However it has now gone too far. We are seen as an easy target and people see it as a meal ticket. Compare our immigration policy to say Australia. You can't get in there if you haven't got work, etc. Here immigrants are begging or selling the Big Issue.

Immigrants might see us as a meal ticket but you can hardly blame them for wanting a better life, if all coutries provided basic living rights for immigrants like Britain then this problem would not exist. The BNP is trying to prevent anyone who is getting work and not white British getting a job, which IS discrimination and racism, as they are putting forward policies which are removing anybody not of the colour and race that they want out of the country. Austrailia will let the people in if they provide the skills they require, rather than the BNP policy of throw them out and close the door.

I don't agree totally with the BNP's policy hence the reason I didn't vote for them. I don't have a problem with immigration if they have something to offer ie get a job, pay tax, integrate,etc.

PistonBlue said:

good post

PistonBlue said:
I can only say that, if true (and I have no reason to doubt you), this is truly outrageous and unacceptable.

But there must be a better way of combatting this kind of hatred than with like-minded BNP hatred. I would hope so, anyway.

Dubai Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
I can only say that, if true (and I have no reason to doubt you), this is truly outrageous and unacceptable.

But there must be a better way of combatting this kind of hatred than with like-minded BNP hatred. I would hope so, anyway.

agree mate, however i think the problem is with the main parties. They don't seem to like to discuss immigration, therefore people voted for either UKIP or BNP. Although, people know that UKIP have a small chance of getting into power, therefore the BNP is a protest vote for them to take note

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.