bnp have an elected mep

merlot somme said:
At some point, understanding the value of every life that was taken and wanting each life that was taken to be taken into account, someone thought it best to put a number to the Jews killed by the nazis. Six million, five million, a football stadium or two, a train load that was all, mothers, children, children with their mothers, children in front of their mothers. If it was one Jew killed by the nazis for being a Jew, should that life have been taken? Daviesmcfc is Jewish, he will be able to give you the name of one Jew that was killed for being a Jew, and you can say yes, they should have been killed for being a Jew, and after that there won't be any argument.
The Holocaust is the most tragic thing which ever happened.
Millions of Jewish people were tortured, sent to concentration camps, forced to work, treated like animals and eventually gassed or shot for over five years. The rest of the world did nothing. I have been to Auschwitz, I have seen the camps. I have seen teh belongings of the Jewish people. I have seen the gas chambers where they were brutally murdered.
How anyone can call Jewish people racist after that is a joke.

der-bomber said:
The more l read and see from this Daviesmcfc character, the more inclined l become to voting BNP.....
Then you are a fucking racist anti semitic bastard.

merlot somme said:
At some point, understanding the value of every life that was taken and wanting each life that was taken to be taken into account, someone thought it best to put a number to the Jews killed by the nazis. Six million, five million, a football stadium or two, a train load that was all, mothers, children, children with their mothers, children in front of their mothers. If it was one Jew killed by the nazis for being a Jew, should that life have been taken? Daviesmcfc is Jewish, he will be able to give you the name of one Jew that was killed for being a Jew, and you can say yes, they should have been killed for being a Jew, and after that there won't be any argument.

Mate,i said,in THAT post,that,any killing was pointless,of anbody,race or religion,and as i said,i wasnt stating facts,nor my beliefs,and there was no need for the tirade of abuse that was posted,i was not the aggressor.

Gypsies were murdered, tortured in concentration camps too. I wish someone would give them their own country.
They might stop knocking on my fucking door offering to clean the gutters/do the garden/tarmac the drive.

buzzer1 said:
merlot somme said:

Mate,i said,in THAT post,that,any killing was pointless,of anbody,race or religion,and as i said,i wasnt stating facts,nor my beliefs,and there was no need for the tirade of abuse that was posted,i was not the aggressor.
Sorry I over reacted. But it seemed to me as if you were implying that Jewish people made up the figures of the Holocaust. They didn't and if anything more than 6 million were killed. It is estimated nearer the 7 million mark.

If you voted BNP, SWP would not be allowed to play football and he is one of your favorite players as you said.

stony said:
Gypsies were murdered, tortured in concentration camps too. I wish someone would give them their own country.
They might stop knocking on my fucking door offering to clean the gutters/do the garden/tarmac the drive.
You are being extremely stereotypical and racist. Some Jewish people do that but I would say about one percent of the orthodox community do it.

der-bomber said:
Daviesmcfc said:
der-bomber said:
The more l read and see from this Daviesmcfc character, the more inclined l become to voting BNP.....
Then you are a fucking racist anti semitic bastard.

Oh really, and what are you going to do......throw eggs at me ?
BNP belive in removing any black, Jewish, Muslim and Asian people from Great Britain.
So by voting for them you are showing you are a racist bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.