Boateng to Bayern

Great prospect but he doesnt want to be here. With him not wanting to play for the club a reasonable profit is a good bit of business for us.

Bring back Nedum and we are better off in that position than last season considering Boateng is not a right back and was injured for most of the season anyway. Plus 15 million euros to the good.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If we get 15 million euros for Boateng that is a superb piece of business for us.

Won't happen though, we never make a profit on a player.

Bet it's done for 10-12mil.

Me and my Dad have an ongoing joke about that, Rammy.

BEt you can't name many ever. Paul Stewart. Kinkladze. SWP. Barton

errrr....;-)

Francis Lee, Richard Dunne?

If you include players coming through the ranks, there's a few - Garry Flitcroft, Stephen Ireland, Steve Lomas, and lots more with smaller fees.

If we make any sort of profit on Boateng I will be quite happy with that. He's never looked happy here. Sometimes these things happen, whatever the talent of the player.

Agree with you re Boyata. Great prospect.

BL2blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:

errrr....;-)

If you include players coming through the ranks, there's a few - Garry Flitcroft, Stephen Ireland, Steve Lomas, and lots more with smaller fees.

If we make any sort of profit on Boateng I will be quite happy with that. He's never looked happy here. Sometimes these things happen, whatever the talent of the player.

Swp

BL2blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:

errrr....;-)

Big Fat Bob Taylor

Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If we get 15 million euros for Boateng that is a superb piece of business for us.

errrr....;-)

How many in our squad NOW would you expect a profit from if sold?

Hart, Kompany, Zabeleta, Richards, Silva, Johnson, Tevez.

De Jong and Yaya no doubt probably could too.

Nedum cost us nothing so did Weiss. There are clubs that would be willing to pay decent money for them. Boyata was free and would go for good money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.