Boateng to Bayern

Some Grade A pricks in here. What's wrong with stating that you think Clichy will start over Kolarov after one poster posted the opposite previously?

minnesota blue said:
Some Grade A pricks in here. What's wrong with stating that you think Clichy will start over Kolarov after one poster posted the opposite previously?
I think of we signed buffon he would start in goal...

jjeangi said:
Kurple said:
1) Johnson is worth more than 7mill..

Torres is worth 50
Sanchez, Aguero, Pastore is worth 40
Carrol is worth 30
Henderson, Cahill and Jones is worth 20

Then AJ is worth way more than 7 mill

2) His prediction wasn't that Clichy would play at LB, but that he would be the preferred starter over Kolarov
But it doesn't work that way.
lol, how does it work?

forevermancity said:
minnesota blue said:

There is a difference between starting and playing you cheeky fuck.

ANY1aBLUE said:

ALERT! Reality check needed............you answered your own question - Tevez will walk away on a free and he certainly wouldnt fetch 50m or anywhere near it even IF someone came in for him.

Truth is, he is worth more to us to keep for two years than to try to sell for 35m. No one at this club would turn down selling Tevez for 35-40m. Fact is, he aint worth it otherwise somebody would have.
Best idea was to try to negotiate a straight swap for sneijder. But, unfortunately, Inter thought Sneijder was worth more - and I agree with them.

As for Johnson - who on earth would pay 15-20m????? You're havin a larf pal. He's worth no more than the 7m we paid i.e. same value as this clichy. I dont feel AJ has improved much since he's arrived.

Milner - 26m was it??? Another embarrassment. Worth approx half that now. As for Barry and Kolarov - dear me..................

Tevez would be priced in the £50m bracket by City as much as to deter would be buyers than anything else. Swapping Tevez for Sneijder is of little value to City as Tevez is of greater value and use to City than Sneijder.

Liverpool would pay in the region of £15m + for Adam Johnson if he was on offer. Milner we paid £18m + Ireland which means we paid £18.25m and with clubs paying this for Henderson, Young, Jones etc it represents good value. Barry is universally despised by fans and pundits and regularly picked by Mancini and Capello until Capello bowed to media opinion and decided Parker was the answer to England's woes which says more about Capello than Barry. Barry is very adept at reading the game and snuffing out trouble before it starts and keeping it simple. Mancini knows he can trust him to do his job which is why he picks him. It ain't difficult to work out so give it a go.

Kolarov will get another season and play a lot of games and will likely improve with a good pre season and a PL season under his belt. We need another LB to compete with Kolarov and for rotation and Clichy is reasonable value and adds experienced depth to the squad.

rOwh0.gif

Fantastic. He hardly ever played for us and didn't look impressive when he did, yet somehow we could make a profit. 15m, we should fly him to Munich ASAP.

minnesota blue said:
forevermancity said:
minnesota blue said:

Keep your tampon in pal

The Daily Mail reports that Bayern Munich are to up their offer to £12 million. That's a deal for me.

forevermancity said:
minnesota blue said:
forevermancity said:

Keep your tampon in pal

forevermancity, you attempted to be a twat on this forum, and ended up looking a twat on this forum. I think if we signed you, you would be a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.