Boateng to Bayern

bags of potential this kid(that what he still is 22), when we signed him he was one of the best young talents around had a great world cup etc.
his season has been blighted by injuries which probably has led to him wanting to go back to germany, think rm still wants him, he could become a big asset if we can get him back onside.
and i would defo stay at 20 mill to spite the cheeky germans as well

tonea2003 said:
bags of potential this kid(that what he still is 22), when we signed him he was one of the best young talents around had a great world cup etc.
his season has been blighted by injuries which probably has led to him wanting to go back to germany, think rm still wants him, he could become a big asset if we can get him back onside.

I've been saying this all the time mate, this is potentially the best defender we have for the future. We will regret letting him go. He's class.

ANY1aBLUE said:
tonea2003 said:

I've been saying this all the time mate, this is potentially the best defender we have for the future. We will regret letting him go. He's class.
HE WANTS TO MOVE.

california blue said:
There's no way Munchen will fork out 20M for Boateng. Its a ridiculous price. He will be told by Bobb to get his head down and maybe he can have a shot a CB role with Savic Vying back up behind Kolo (when he's back....i also don't believe RM rates Lescot) and VK

So your saying Smalling, & Jones are bargins...eh...
Botang so far..
semi final WC
22 years old full int
The Top german club want to buy him

i must be missing summat.. £20million is nothing... ff rio went for 30 million 10 years ago

Why wouldn't Bayern pay 20 million euros for Boateng? They paid over 30 million euros for Gomez two years ago and have just shelled out around 20 million for Neuer who only had a year left on his contract. Bayerns tactic is to let their interest in a player known through other parties and wait for the player to force the issue with his club. They've done it with Boateng and with Vidal of Leverkusen. Only City aren't playing ball and good on em for doing so.

they seem to have the same opinion as others regarding Manchester city and money rob us blind to buy a player and rob us blind to sell a player!

looks like them days have long gone now.

Think city should be having a word with UEFA about all the comments from those lot and unsettling our player. Meet the asking price or shut up and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.