Lescott
Zabaleta
K Toure
Savic
Clichy
Boateng
Kolarov
Boyata

too many first team defenders, sell him already.

He will be sold, but at the right price, Karl Heinz rumminager said we want too much......that means they want him and Im sure the transfer will happen at a profit to us however marginal.

Andouble said:
Kompany
Richards
Lescott
Zabaleta
K Toure
Savic
Clichy
Boateng
Kolarov
Boyata

Send Boyata out on a season long loan where he will get regular first team action, left with 9 - 2 for each position and a spare - sounds OK to me.

Rammyblues said:
saying we are impossible to deal with, can't get hold of us on the phone,

Must have been ringing ticket office I have a lot of sympathy for them.

lol<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
southern muppet said:
He doesn't strike me as the sort of player who would be unprofessional if he ended up having to stay, despite the fact that even his comments in the press about Bayern could be seen as a bit out of line, I still get the impression he'll put in a shift on the pitch for some reason - if he stays I expect a good season from him.

based on pulling out of tackles last season before bayern were in for him, I hate to think how much he might shit out of challenges if he doesnt want to be here

bluemoondays said:
Andouble said:
Kompany
Richards
Lescott
Zabaleta
K Toure
Savic
Clichy
Boateng
Kolarov
Boyata

Send Boyata out on a season long loan where he will get regular first team action, left with 9 - 2 for each position and a spare - sounds OK to me.

especially with kolo out early and then later for the african cup.

There's no way Munchen will fork out 20M for Boateng. Its a ridiculous price. He will be told by Bobb to get his head down and maybe he can have a shot a CB role with Savic Vying back up behind Kolo (when he's back....i also don't believe RM rates Lescot) and VK

Rammyblues said:
I would do a Pozzo on them if they offered us the 18m we want I would tell them not enough we are now looking at 22m - just to really piss them off.

Considering how young he is;

Considering that he is Geman and will be playing for a German club;

Considering he has played in a World Cup Semi Final;

Considering how many caps he has already for Germany;

Considering how much Scum paid for Phil Jones and Smalling;

Considering how much the Dippers paid for Henderson who cant actually control a Football;

I would tell them £24M and we will let you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.